BY TONYMOLY

Bubble Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Bubble Mask Sheet is a mild, bubble peeling wash off mask. Impurity absorbing charcoal meets with oxygen creating fine bubbles as they remove skin sebum thoroughly. - Bubble Mask Sheet see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
  • "This mask was so different from every other sheet mask I've used! It only covers the lower half of your face, which I assume is to protect your eyes from the bubbles. It is slightly difficult to unfold, but once it's on your face it stays in place. The bubbles offer a nice, almost tingly, feel. Once the bubbles have fully grown, you massage them in. Then take the mask off and continue massaging, and finally rinse with water. I loved the charcoal in the mask because my skin feels incredibly clean afterwards! I definitely have to moisturizer after because the charcoal is also drying. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this mask. I can't wait to buy more and use them again when my skin is troubled!" in 4 reviews
Natalie S.
Chittenango, NY
While I felt like this mask gave my skin the much needed calming and brightening effect it needed, I gave this mask three stars because it made my skin burn in certain spots. I have rather sensitive skin and the skin around my eyes and cheeks especially did not react well to this mask. I was only able to leave it on for five minutes before the burning got to be too much for me. If you don’t have sensitive skin, this may work better for you, but I can’t say I’d purchase this mask again.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
This mask is so much fun to use. It only covers the bottom half of your face which is unique for sheet masks, but I assume its so you don't end up with bubbles in your eyes. It is a little difficult to peel apart straight out of the package because it's black and you can't really see the edges. But once applied it starts intensely bubbling. It does have a slight sting to it for me, since my skin is so sensitive, but I think it's due mostly to bubbles popping and tingling. The price is a bit more than most other masks I have tried so I won't be buying this too often, but I would definitely try again!
Arion T.
I have used tgis particular mask only once. I was surprised taking it out of the package and seeing this mask is only for the lower half of your face. This mask to me was more of just a cleanser not really adding moisture to my skin or seeming to give any treatment like properties. I gave 3 stars because it was fun to use and if you've never tried a bubble mask before I suggest you try this one as it doesn't seem very harsh. Seems like it would be compatible with most skin types. As I said I didn't get any major benefits from this mask. I may try again but I'd like to try a full face one next time.
Jerica J.
Anna, IL
It was overall really cool and funny and I loved the idea, but I really didn't notice it so anything or even make my skin feel different or clean. I enjoyed the idea and may purchase again just for fun, but not for skincare purposes.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
It was very smooth on my face and left it feeling super soft! It didn’t bother my sensitive skin at all and was packaged nicely. I might buy it again, but I might try out one of their other masks next time around.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
I love Tony Moly masks! This mask makes my face feel so refreshed and super clean. This one is the best to do with friends because the bubbles make it fun! It also smells delish!
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I loved the bubbly tingles it gave me. I left it on as it said and once I took it off I rubbed my face to get the full affect. I purchased it at Ulta when it was on sale.. I been hooked ever since
Nicole B.
Winston-Salem
This mask is so refreshing! The sensation at first is a little overwhelming and sort of tickled, but the immediate results after were so worth it! My skin looked as Dewey and fresh as a perfect summer morning. I couldn't stop staring at it! IN LOVE
Madison V.
This product definitely helped remove impurities like its claims said. I did not completely meet expectations because it is a bubble mask and I felt no bubbles but it was soft and was not harsh on the skin. I would buy this again if my face needed a detox and I loved the smell.
Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
Such a fun mask. I love how it really gets in your pores and cleans them out. The bubble sensation feels so nice and I really feel clean. I wouldn’t recommend using it more than maybe 2x a month because it can be a little drying.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How much does this cost and where is it available?
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this mask work? How much does it bubble up? Does it dry put the face?