BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream

Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream

Banana Peeling Cream - Fresh banana ingredient gives dead skin removal and massage effect. Moisture banana and peeling cream give skin nutrition massage peeling. Gives rough dead skin glowing moisture for bright hydrated skin. Yogurt ingredient in cream gives massage effect for skin. - Banana Peeling Cream

How often should I use this?
How often do you use this? It doesn’t say on the bottle in english. Lol.
How well does this work on sensitive/dry skin?
Start your review of Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream!
Jennifer H.
Connellsville, PA
Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream uploaded by Jennifer H.
I like the smell, even though banana LaffyTaffy is my least favorite. Very subtle exfoliation. I wish they would go into more detail about the process/directions. It says to put The proper amount on your skin… What is the proper amount? A thin layer, thick layer? Through trial and error, I found out less is more. Applying too much seems to just smear around when you massage it into your skin, after waiting several minutes. I found that A thin layer seems to be more efficient. Very moisturizing and seems to be complementing other products I'm using. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me at all!
C K.
I had never tried a peeling cream before I found this product at Ulta. I had to try it because I love anything banana scented and this did not disappoint. You apply a thin layer of the cream on your face and let it sit for three minutes. It tingles your skin quite a bit but it's a tolerable sensation that disappears the second you wash it off. Once it sits on your skin you rub it in then rinse it off. The skin will ball up and wash right off. It made my skin soft and smooth. The only issue I have with it is that it is a bit difficult to fully wash off.
Dawn W.
Olympia, WA
I got this online from Ulta. It was cheap so I figured not much to lose. Most beauty products that have peeling in its name is usually pretty harsh. This is so mild and moisturizing, and the smell is fantastic.  I don't know how effective it is if you are looking for a peeling product, but it's a luxurious emollient face mask that smells yummy!  Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream
yaily O.
Me tiene loca el olor es super rico me encanta super hidrata muy bien y la cantidad es perfecta me encanta esta marca la super amo
Brittany B.
Baytown, TX
Tony Moly Banana Peeling Cream uploaded by Brittany B.
I bought this at Ulta for about $12.50. They had this line of products buy 1 get 1 40% off.It smells just like banana Laffy taffy. So good! The smell does not go away like the sleep mask. It’s a very mild exfoliator so you could use this daily with no problems. You skin feels really nice n soft after you wash it off. Must try!!!
Sarai H.
Knoxville, TN
I've become obsessed with Korean skincare, especially the TonyMoly brand. Everything I have tried I have loved so far. This stuff is great when you want to do a lazy exfoliation. You put the cream on, let it set for 5-10 minutes, then massage it into your skin. You'll want to remove it with a wet cloth or wash it off in the shower. It definitely removes dead and dry skin. You can actually see the skin come off as you are massaging the product in. Love it.
lizz C.
1,756 reviews
This isnt like a typical peeling where you liter4feel dead akin peeling up and off this is more subtle but i feel it exfoliate, beightens and moisturizes my skin and IT SMELLS DELICIOUS!!!!!
Jasmine Y.
Milwaukee , WI
Used this after the Tony Moly cream-in coffee scrub and my skin feels like a baby's bottom! This particular cream is very light feeling and a little goes a long way. Massaging didn't have too much effect but I'm assuming that's because I used a scrub prior to using this. Smells amazing too!
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
Smells so amazing if you like banana laffy taffy. My face is so soft after using it for a few days and my is very well exfoliated
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I love tony moly, and this peeling cream is one of my #favorite products that they sell! If you are interested in getting into Korean beauty, Tony moly has a lot of amazing products. This peeling cream and their banana hand cream are amazing and I would highly recommend it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...