Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm

Banana Lip Balm - A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. Infused with a soft & sweet banana milk scent. Restores soft smooth & healthy looking lips. Features a pocket size with strap easy to carry around. - Banana Lip Balm

I have been waiting to buy this... is this product worth the money and do you recommend any other products from this brand?
Has anyone used this? My lips are very dry and chapped and I would like to know if this works
Start your review of Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“The only reason I bought this was because of the packaging. I was surprised at how moisturizing this product is. feels great on the lips and smells amazing (as does the banana hand milk). ” in reviews
“This is my all time favorite lip balm.  Love the glossy shiny look it gives my lips.  Keeps my lips smooth for hours and hours.  Smells good too!!” in reviews
Cypress, CA
I really like this tony moly banana lip balm. It’s made from natural ingredients and does a great job at hydrating the lips.i use it before applying any lipstick. Also I cannot get over how cute the packaging is.
Rutland, MA
I loved this lip balm. Obsessed with the tony moly brand and this was what did it. It’s such a cute package for lip balm. I get asked all the time what it is Nd everyone always loves it. I love the subtitle banana flavor too.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Very moisturizing and the packaging is very cute. It's handy and easy to use. I normally prefer chapstick because it's cheaper so if this was cheaper I would probably buy it a lot more.
Walnut Creek, CA
While the packaging of the Tony Moly banana lip balm is super adorable, the lip balm itself is pretty mediocre. That didn't really bother me though since I bought it mostly for the packaging. I love the banana scent of balm. If you're looking for a more moisturizing high quality lip balm, then I suggest you spend your $10 on a different product. If you want this product for the packaging then you should go for it.
Lake Charles , LA
I thought this was so cute and I opened it in store to smell, and it smelt great... So I went ahead and purchased the $10 lip gloss. After purchasing it, I tried it and was not impressed at all! It doesn't have a taste, doesn't stay on long at all, and just all around seems like a cheap, off-brand gloss from a dollar store. Luckily ulta accepted my return.
Joelton , TN
I keep one of these in my purse! I'm going to be honest, I mostly bought it because of the packaging - it's SO cute. It smells amazing and it doesn't have a weird taste. It's definitely not a thick hydrating lip balm, but it will give you some shine and last a little while. If you need a thick balm, this isn't for you.
I love the scent, it smells just like banana candy! I keep this hanging off of my keys, and it's always a hit when I tell people that it's actually a lip balm! It's in adorable rubber packaging with a plastic top. The lip balm itself isn't the MOST moisturizing balm that I've tried, but it gets the job done and just smells so good and looks so cute... I can't really complain!
Dallas, TX
I can't get over how cute this is! Tony Moly has the cutest packaging! The balm itself smells really good, but isn't as hydrating as I was hoping. It's also sucky that you have to reapply it often. If you want to try something cute, go for it. If you want something more effective, then skip it.
San Diego, TX
I bought this mainly because of the packaging but I ended up loving it!! It lasts a good while on my lips. Smells like sweet bananas but doesn't have a funky taste. The consistency isn't thick or sticky like a gloss. I'm definitely buying another when I begin to run low.
It's cute and I love banana those are the only reason I bought this lip product. It smells like banana flavor runts. The texture is between a cream and gel. It goes on nicely and not sticky. But man pretty price banana!