Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm

Banana Lip Balm - A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. Infused with a soft & sweet banana milk scent. Restores soft smooth & healthy looking lips. Features a pocket size with strap easy to carry around. - Banana Lip Balm

I have been waiting to buy this... is this product worth the money and do you recommend any other products from this brand?
Has anyone used this? My lips are very dry and chapped and I would like to know if this works
Start your review of Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“The only reason I bought this was because of the packaging. I was surprised at how moisturizing this product is. feels great on the lips and smells amazing (as does the banana hand milk). ” in reviews
“This is my all time favorite lip balm.  Love the glossy shiny look it gives my lips.  Keeps my lips smooth for hours and hours.  Smells good too!!” in reviews
Long Beach, CA
I bought this in the Korean airport. They gave you a deal if you buy everything in multi packs. I bought it mainly for the packaging. It smells like banana Runts. It goes on nice and glossy but very light. It doesn't last very long and is not moisturizing. I would throw it on after putting on Chapstick.
The smell is great and it's unique, but it's also cheaply made and just cosmetic not useful. I lost It a day later because it came off of the string it comes with. The product doesn't stay on, it's a sticky/runny consistency and does nothing for hydration, just chapped because you need to keep reapplying.
Newburgh
This lip balm is obviously amazing! The packaging is so cute and it tastes like bananas! Tho formula is also some very different than the typical lip balm. It wasn’t sticky at all and it had an almost velvety texture. It made my lips very soft and I HIGHLY recommend this beautiful lip balm.(:
Whitewater , WI
I love all of Tony Moly's products! They are my go-to K-Beauty brand and I love fruit-flavored/tasting beauty products. I've bought all of the other fruit lip balms, but this one just seemed to not be as moisturizing as other balms I've used. I like how smooth it applies, and it does sink into my skin, but there's better products out there. (Also cheaper ones.)
Citrus Heights, CA
This is a good lip balm. There’s nothing about it that sets it apart from others like it (it’s very similar in consistency to the Carmex in the tube), other than the adorable banana-shaped package and the artificial banana smell (yum!).
san antonio
This stuff is adorable! It smells just like bananas and it really works! I like that it can be used as a keychain. I went of a vacation to California and I took this with me everywhere I went. I love it so much!
Pleasanton, CA
Houston , TX
The tony moly brand is KNOWN for putting out super cute k beauty products and this is one of them! This product smells JUST like bananas and tastes like candy!
This stuff is SO CUTE but also does a great job at moisturizing my lips. I hang this on my car keys and it's an easy to grab lip balm that smells awesome.