Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm

Banana Lip Balm - A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. Infused with a soft & sweet banana milk scent. Restores soft smooth & healthy looking lips. Features a pocket size with strap easy to carry around. - Banana Lip Balm

I have been waiting to buy this... is this product worth the money and do you recommend any other products from this brand?
Has anyone used this? My lips are very dry and chapped and I would like to know if this works
Start your review of Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“The only reason I bought this was because of the packaging. I was surprised at how moisturizing this product is. feels great on the lips and smells amazing (as does the banana hand milk). ” in reviews
“This is my all time favorite lip balm.  Love the glossy shiny look it gives my lips.  Keeps my lips smooth for hours and hours.  Smells good too!!” in reviews
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip balm is more cute than useful. I found mine at ulta! Like I said, it’s adorable, but you can find better lip balm’s for better prices. $10 for this lip balm was pretty crazy. I do, however,Really enjoy the banana scent. This lip balm did not last very long. It’s liquid, but it doesn’t stay for more than 10 minutes it seems. Don’t waste your money, unless you just want it for looks.
Yadkinville, NC
I live in an area where winters are especially dry. My lips get chapped and I decided to give this a go, tony molly has been a wonderful skin care brand for me since I have very sensitive skin.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely thinner than their other pot versions but this is great for on the go situations and if you need something lighter. Smells delicious and easy to attach to keys or purse to bring with you everywhere!
My son grabbed this while I was in Ulta. It was $10 dollars!!!?? I was not impressed, it had zero flavor and texture wise reminds me of a thinner Vaseline. I wouldn’t recommend, there are other lip balms at the same price that are amazing. Not knocking the brand, Tony Moly has other products which are really good.
Brainerd, MN
I did not need another lip product. But I justified buying this $9 lip gloss by telling myself it was soo cute and has a dongle on it so it can be a keychain too! Plus it was on a bogo sale at Ulta. I had to. I'm glad I did! It smells like those little banana candies. It seems like there isn't much in the banana however, which is a little bit of a bummer, but doesn't bother me too much as I usually am trying to use a million different lip glosses and balms at once. I would recommend it based on cuteness alone. The lip balm itself is eh. It's a glossy balm that seems to be decently hydrating and not overly sticky. It smells tasty but does not taste tasty.
Cheraw, SC
IT IS BANANA FLAVORED LIP BALM THAT COMES IN AN ADORABLE LITTLE SQUEEZABLE BANANA TUBY. YAS. I adore this product. I've never had a lip balm that was banana scented until finding this in my local Ulta Beauty store two months ago and it's a shame, because I love bananas. It's the perfect taste of sweet bananas. The product is smooth and doesn't have a wax-like feel to it. The packaging is so cute and creative. I love this product. I can't wait to try more of Tony Moly's products.
Honestly this was all about the packaging on this one. It’s very cute and comes in a squeezable tube that was easy to spread across the lips. But other than that, I didn’t much benefit from it and it didn’t keep my lips moisturized for long
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product. Tony only has such great products. They always smell great and feel good. I wish there was more product, but the packaging is super cute and it has a little string thing that you can attach to your keychains.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly bought this cause of how cute it was and the candy smell of banana. It surprised me how well it worked for my chapped lips. It is just such a fun product. I still would rather wear vaseline on my lips though.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought it initially because it was so cute and the packaging was to die for but the actual product is even better. It makes lips smooth and you can hang it on a keychain as a bonus.