Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm uploaded by Rana E.Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm uploaded by Iris C.

BY TONYMOLY

Banana Lip Balm - A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. Infused with a soft & sweet banana milk scent. Restores soft smooth & healthy looking lips. Features a pocket size with strap easy to carry around. - Banana Lip Balm see more...

• I have been waiting to buy this... is this product worth ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? My lips are very dry and chapped an...3 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "The only reason I bought this was because of the packaging. I was surprised at how moisturizing this product is. feels great on the lips and smells amazing (as does the banana hand milk). " in 14 reviews
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I did not need another lip product. But I justified buying this $9 lip gloss by telling myself it was soo cute and has a dongle on it so it can be a keychain too! Plus it was on a bogo sale at Ulta. I had to. I'm glad I did! It smells like those little banana candies. It seems like there isn't much in the banana however, which is a little bit of a bummer, but doesn't bother me too much as I usually am trying to use a million different lip glosses and balms at once. I would recommend it based on cuteness alone. The lip balm itself is eh. It's a glossy balm that seems to be decently hydrating and not overly sticky. It smells tasty but does not taste tasty.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
IT IS BANANA FLAVORED LIP BALM THAT COMES IN AN ADORABLE LITTLE SQUEEZABLE BANANA TUBY. YAS. I adore this product. I've never had a lip balm that was banana scented until finding this in my local Ulta Beauty store two months ago and it's a shame, because I love bananas. It's the perfect taste of sweet bananas. The product is smooth and doesn't have a wax-like feel to it. The packaging is so cute and creative. I love this product. I can't wait to try more of Tony Moly's products.
Diana T.
Honestly this was all about the packaging on this one. It’s very cute and comes in a squeezable tube that was easy to spread across the lips. But other than that, I didn’t much benefit from it and it didn’t keep my lips moisturized for long
Katie J.
san antonio
This stuff is adorable! It smells just like bananas and it really works! I like that it can be used as a keychain. I went of a vacation to California and I took this with me everywhere I went. I love it so much!
♡Hope ♡.
What I like about this product? Is that it’s very cute, and great as a keychain. It smells great like bananas obviously, and moisturizes a lot.

What I don’t like about this product? Pricing

Would I buy it again? Maybe
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
HG FOR ALL THINGS LIPS AND TONYMOLY!!!! First-I'm 34 and have never found a lip care product that actually keptmy lips from being chapped..2nd- cannot beat the price! 3rd-Flavors are awesome and my FAV-my lips are shiny all day and i haven't used any lippies since i started using this! Oh and the SPF ROCKS!
Alexandria P.
I was wandering around the skincare section when I saw that my Ulta had Korean products, and I couldn't help but put this cute little balm into my shopping bag! The consistency reminds me of Vaseline that you get in a tube, just a bit smoother. I love banana flavored candies and this smells just like them! And with the little loop I'm able to keep it on my key ring and I'll never loose my balm again! Love it.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I love all of Tony Moly's products! They are my go-to K-Beauty brand and I love fruit-flavored/tasting beauty products. I've bought all of the other fruit lip balms, but this one just seemed to not be as moisturizing as other balms I've used. I like how smooth it applies, and it does sink into my skin, but there's better products out there. (Also cheaper ones.)
Gracie K.
This tony moly lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft and fresh for hours! I don't find myself having to constantly reach for more chap stick because the moisture has left my lips! I can put this on in the morning and my lips feel great all day! Do your lips a favor and get some soon!
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
my best friend loves this product. I love the formula but the banana taste and scent is a bit strong in my taste for a lip balm. but I love that it is a key chain lip balm which makes its perfect for summer days on the go when you just have a small bag or even just your car keys
Zaydi F.
Anthony, NM
Has anyone used this? My lips are very dry and chapped and I would like to know if this works
Cecily R.
I have been waiting to buy this... is this product worth the money and do you recommend any other products from this brand?