BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Aquaporin Waterful Emulsion 150ml

Tony Moly - Aquaporin Waterful Emulsion 150ml

Lightweight moisturizing emulsion smoothly spreads on to replenish lost moisture and build up moisture reserves. Intensely hydrating ingredients rapidly penetrate through layers to quench skin thirst and lock in moisture for all day comfort with a smooth and supple feel. Powerful moisturizing system nourishes and revives skin vitality, bringing a radiant glow with its natural ingredients of plankton, spirulina, mineral willow and chlorella. This emulsion replenishes the skin with moisture without drying out. The water emulsion with intense moisturizing ingredients gently spreads while absorbing into the skin. It absorbs into the skin without leaving a sticky residue. Spirulina from the ocean helps the skin to retain mositure for a long period of time. It transforms rough and dry skin into moistureized and smooth skin. How to Use: Take an adequate amount of the product, gently apply to a face and neck area. Pack Size - 150ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Moly - Aquaporin Waterful Emulsion 150ml!
Ashley G.
I have oily dry skin. This gives me moisture and doesn't sting. The texture is very smooth and soothing. Te fragrance is light and disappears quickly. It can look a litte greasy because the hyauluronic acid in it will pull moisture from the air on a humid day. I reccomend splashing your face with a little water afterward if it is a dry day. This will keep the hyauluronic acid from pulling moisture from your skin instead of the air.
Anna K.
Sherrill, NY
Key To The Perfect Skin!
I personally love an effect after using this product!
From The first use I already felt the difference but, after full course my skin changed a lot, it became: smoother, cleaner and softer. Also it works well for my dry and sensitive skin!
TonyMoly Aquaporin Watery Essence
Key To The Perfect Skin!
I personally love an effect after using this product!
TonyMoly Aquaporin Watery Essence
Hansol K.
Ruston, LA
Very moisturizing! However, it tends to just sit on the skin instead of sinking in when used in ample amount.
Daniele V.
Brighton , MA
I use it everyday. My skin look very well only o e week. Is very good for a lot kinda of skin.
Mina S.
Amarillo, TX
I really like this product because it hydrates my skin without making it oily. I have acne, and this gel type lotion is good for simple hydration. I like to apply this at night, and I would recommend this product to friends.
Karla C.
I love this, my favorite product for my skincare. it's more than recommended, I love it. buy it if you have the opportunity, it really is great

Looking for your answer?