Tony Moly Age-Defying Snail Hydro-Gel Face Mask Sheet 1 sheet mask uploaded by Lisa C.

BY TONYMOLY

An effective, gel-based face mask formulated with snail mucin for youthful-looking skin. This unique, antiaging face mask contains an intense essence extracted from snail mucin, which is designed to re-hydrate, soften, repair, and brighten skin. It is further enriched with a powerful combination of seaweed, sea algae extract, and traditional Korean herbs providing nourishment while protecting the skin against external damage. see more...

Lisa C.
Lisa C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mask!!! My skin is glowing and firm.
It also replenished my skin's moisture!!!
The only that I didn't like about this product is that it is a tad sticky after massaging in the excess product.
Doua Chee Y.
Doua Chee Y.
I have used this a couple of times. Definitely moisturize my face and making it feel clean. I used it when my skin is dry, which really helps with that
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Review for: Sheet Mask
Picked this up when I was in Souel and wish I bought more! used this before bed and woke up with my skin feeling tight and hydrated!
Ma Y.
Ma Y.
GREEN BAY, WI
Review for: Sheet Mask
This is the go to mask whenever my face starts to dry or flake out I get me one of these and it helps my skin hydrate right away. I use this as least once a week and I absolutely love it.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Review for: Sheet Mask
Pricy but worth every penny. The quality of the hydrogel (compared to cotton masks) are SO much better. I like how you can put this on longer than the cotton masks and that it doesn't drip all over. This really calmed down my skin after a recent breakout and I'd suggest this to anyone who's been using harsh products for a breakout or anyone experiencing dry skin!
Janet L.
Janet L.
I've used a number of snail essence products from this skin care line and I must say I haven't been sorry! I've noticed a difference in overall skin tone and texture. This mask gives that extra boost when I'm stressed from late nights or lack of sleep. Definitely one of my favorites
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
How good is this. What does it do for your skin. Is it good for super sensitive skin and acne?