Tony Chachere's Tony Chacheres 89823 Tony Chacheres Creole Style Butter Marinade- 6x17 OZ

BY TONY CHACHERE'S #70 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Easy to use injectable marinade kit for your favorite meat Kit contains 17 oz. bottle of Creole Style Butter Marinade and injector Injection method delivers flavors deep inside meat More efficient and less messy than traditional marinade Great as a basting sauce on the grill Tony Cachere's Creole Style Butter Injectable Marinade and Injector delivers that delicious Creole taste and spice to cooks tired of those same ol' flavored meats. An authentic Creole recipe, this marinade infuses that classic Tony Cachere's taste deep inside meat without the wait of a traditional marinade thanks to the included injector. More efficient and less messy than traditional marinades, this injectable marinade will enhance the flavor of a wide variety of meats, seafood and poultry. Also works great as a basting sauce for more traditional grilling. 17 oz. marinade with injector. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Iesha T.
Want your family to nominate you to make the turkey every year! This butter marinade is a great taste and flavor. It may not be the healthiest thing but it's the best for your turkey. The family wants to know the secret but I just tell them it's in the jar! But don't let them know which jar. Start using this marinade and you will be the family's go to turkey chef :). Keep in mind Tony as other flavors available.
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
I'd never had a fried turkey before I moved to South Carolina. Now...it's the only kind of turkey we make!! And the key to a tasty fried turkey??? The right marinade injection. Tony Chachere's has always been a favorite spice rub, so I snatched Tony Chachere's Creole Style Butter injection marinade when I saw it! It is so good, flavorful but not overly salty...absolutely compliments your turkey! If you're frying a turkey, go pick this up!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Serious about getting that turkey done as fast as possible with out the mess?

This marinade with the injector is easy to use, goof proof and provides a flavor that yes even the little ones like!
Brenda F.
Brandon, MS
Best turkey injecter ever. Its the only one we use now for all of our fried turkey. Its also good for chicken. I like to inject chicken and then brush some on skin of the bird before roasting. Super delicious.
SHARIYA M.
Trenton, NJ
I like other flavors of this product (roasted garlic and herb) and I adore the product itself because your meat will be flavorful and juicy, but this particular 'Creole Style Butter' was off for me in terms of flavor. I tried it on chicken and was a little disappointed.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
My boyfriend wanted to get this as he used it in the past and said it was amazing.

I however thought it was just okay. A little too salty.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
This is a turkey lover you want to be the best turkey use creole your taste bud with love you turkey so tender and moist
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I love this! I use it every year in our thanksgiving turkey! It gives so much flavor! Not too spicy, just right!
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
My all time favorite yo marinate the turkey every year. It had a delicious flavor
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Is this very spicy hot or just right?
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
What's your experience using the injector did u have trouble?