Tony Chachere's Tony Chacheres 12 oz. Creole Style Beef 30 Minute Marinade Case Of 6

BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Savory blend of robust garlic chili's & creole seasoning. Famous creole cuisine natural flavors naturally tenderizers. South louisiana is known for some of the best tasting foods in the world. We just call it creole. Tony chachere's creole style marinades have all the right flavors to impress your family and friends. Tony chachere's makes everything taste great Features Capacity - 12 oz. Case of 6. see more...

Review (1)
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
Heaven in a bottle. For real. This is my go to marinade. I am not the type of person to marinade in sauces, but I love this stuff. I’m a picky eater, but I truly enjoy the taste and smell of this product.