Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesHerbs & SpicesTony Chachere's
Special Herbal Blend Spice N' Herb Seasoning - 5 oz (Pack of 2)

Tony Chachere's Special Herbal Blend Spice N' Herb Seasoning - 5 oz (Pack of 2)

by Tony Chachere's

Tony Chachere's Special Herbal Blend Spice N' Herb Seasoning - 5 oz (Pack of 2) …

No Msg; Great For Blackening; Original; Flavorful

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Chachere's Special Herbal Blend Spice N' Herb Seasoning - 5 oz (Pack of 2)!
Opelousas, LA
Tony Chachere's has always been my go to for seasonings. I'm from Tony Chachere's hometown and grew up using all of their products. The Herbal Blend is my favorite out of all the seasonings offered. It really gives the food a burst of flavor and is great when cooking anything from Gumbo to cornbread dressing.
Not my favorite but it wasnt bad. Im somewhat picky but my husband loved the flavoring this brought to the meal. For him I may get it again and I’ll eat it too.
Charlotte, NC
This spice works great on everything. I use it on eggs, vegetables, chicken, pork, and more. It is nice and not overly salty, but still enough flavor. It is pretty bland so almost anyone will enjoy it too.
Lucedale, MS
I grew up using this seasoning and I use it in my cooking to this day as well!! So many varieties and they are all delicious!!!

Looking for your answer?