BY TONY CHACHERE'S

When You Want to Use Herbs to Enhance Your Favorite Dishes, Tony Chachere's Spice N' Herbs Seasoning Is The Perfect Choice. It's A Combination of Tony Chachere's World-Famous Original Creole Seasoning Mixed With An Assortment of Herbs So Flavorful, You'll Want to Try It On Everything. Shake It On Salad. Stir It Into Pasta. Add It to Your Spaghetti Sauce. Use It to Season Your Favorite Fish Or Shrimp For The Grill. Great For Blackening Or Bronzing Steak, Chops Or Fish Fillets. Makes A Great Marinade For Meats and Vegetables. Great For Blackening! No Msg see more...

Melina R.
I think I've used the red (not blue) which is Cajun instead of Spices & Herbs...not sure but anyways this seasoning is versatile on flavoring many things - poultry, fish, vegetables, beef, etc. Hard to find in stores nowadays but will buy if I see it. Great to use during the summer on grilled chicken!
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I like this stuff. Cant find it in all the stores but when I do, I buy it. Good seasoning blend and they make different combinations. Good on all kinds of meats and veggies. I even put it on bread sometimes :)
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
I love tony chachere's seasonings! Where I live in the south its the most common seasoning other than Cajun seasoning & you can pretty much find it everywhere.I use this on all of my foods!
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI
I don't like this as much as my family does, but it does make a pretty good seasoning for almost anything that you want to cook.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is pretty good. We put it on fries and it makes them really good, like in the restaurant!
Abby H.
I put this in my ramen noodles which makes them taste amazing! Such a good brand.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I always have this in my kitchen. Adds so much flavor and lasts for ever. I like it on baked potatoes!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Foodie Expert
How would you say this product differs from the original Tony Chachere's? Does it still have a little but if a kick to it?