BY TONY CHACHERE'S #38 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Save on Tony Chacheres Creole Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinade (6x17 OZ). Try cooking your next roast a different way. Inject our Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinade into your lean roast and see how tender and tasty it will be! This decriptions is informational only. Please review the actual product for ingredients and suggested serving prior to use. see more...

• Is this available outside the south? I'm moving to Michigan in a ...1 Answers
Shariya M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like that this came with the injector which also helped to make it tender and flavorful. I used it on roasted chicken, and it was great, I wished that I had tried it sooner!
Tonya D.
Wilmer, AL
I have always used this marinade to inject our Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey's. I love the way it makes the turkey taste. I definitely recommend this product. Our family will be using this item for many generations to come!
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love it! i have a whole shelf of them. makes the meat juicy, and flavorful! i still use the injector with other marinades, when the bottle runs out. comes in several other flavors. highly recommended
Jessica H.
Danville, WV
I love this! I've used it on a few things! Turkey, chicken and even a pork tenderloin! It's easy to use and sooo flavorful!!! I love that it comes with an injector!
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
I love that this came with the injector. We used it on our chicken , it turned out moist and delicious! We used a little on te grilled vegetables they were awesome
KayeCee S.
Turkey is always so dry. We tried this several months ago and not only loved the flavor, but loved the way it juiced the turkey up. Easy to use.
Rachel C.
I love this! I used it on our turkey last year for thanksgiving and the family ate it up. They said it was the best turkey I've made. Thanks!!!
Shay W.
We used this marinade this past Thanksgiving to season our turkey. It turned out really juicy and flavorful. Would recommend.
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
I love this stuff I put it in my chicken and turkey when I cook them. It makes it juicy and gives great flavor
Shay W.
Is this available outside the south? I'm moving to Michigan in a few months and not sure if i should stock up.