BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Cuisine Seasoned Fish Fry Mix: Authentic Coats 5 to 6 lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They all taste great on meat because it gives the meat a kick." in 1 review
Jess M.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
Foodie Expert
Very light fish fry, does not leave them SUPER coated with a bread mixture like others. Slightly salty.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I love Tony's! This is excellent fish fry seasoning. I love all of their seasonings!
Evan T.
Evan T.
Robertsdale, AL
I like this fish fry, but not for fish. Mix it with a little bit of cornmeal and flour and use it for chicken. It doesn't do as well for fish. I love Tony Chascheres! I use the seasoning for just about everything!
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
I use this brand for a lot of different meat seasonings. I don't fry fish often, but I have tried this one and it was pretty good.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
My father swears by this and he's one of the best cooks I know! He uses it for his fish fry and low country boil!
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Foodie Expert
We always use Tony's for frying fish! Several times a year we have a family fish fry and this is our first choice!
I use this brand a lot, and not just for fish. its great to season different meats with and is close enough to a cajun taste!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Best fish Fry ever! It has an amazing flavor and spice to it that no other fish fry can compare to!
Abby H.
Abby H.
I use a lot of this brand. It always makes everything taste a little better. Love it
Katrice S.
Katrice S.
Foodie Expert
All of Tony's seasonings are great! It is the main seasoning of choice for me.
Shay W.
Shay W.
Is this available outside the south? I'm moving to Michigan in a few months and not sure if i should stock up.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this fish fry as good as the Louisiana brand