BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Cuisine Seasoned Fish Fry Mix: Authentic Coats 5 to 6 lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They all taste great on meat because it gives the meat a kick." in 1 review
Victoria G.
San antonio, TX
Love this for Friday fish fries during Lent. Flavorful, not too spicy and has a solid CRUNCH. Great batter, inexpensive and a little goes a looong way.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
I tried this on some fish i was frying but it didn't give me the flavor that i was looking for. Ive made better seasonings myself.
Tracy L.
Elizabethton, TN
Foodie Expert
This is great! I use it a lot with fish and when I am deep frying Shrimp. Best brand out there.
Katrice S.
Foodie Expert
All of Tony's seasonings are great! It is the main seasoning of choice for me.
Abby H.
I use a lot of this brand. It always makes everything taste a little better. Love it
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Best fish Fry ever! It has an amazing flavor and spice to it that no other fish fry can compare to!
I use this brand a lot, and not just for fish. its great to season different meats with and is close enough to a cajun taste!
Brittany  .
Foodie Expert
We always use Tony's for frying fish! Several times a year we have a family fish fry and this is our first choice!
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
My father swears by this and he's one of the best cooks I know! He uses it for his fish fry and low country boil!
Evan T.
Robertsdale, AL
I like this fish fry, but not for fish. Mix it with a little bit of cornmeal and flour and use it for chicken. It doesn't do as well for fish. I love Tony Chascheres! I use the seasoning for just about everything!
Shay W.
Is this available outside the south? I'm moving to Michigan in a few months and not sure if i should stock up.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Is this fish fry as good as the Louisiana brand