BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Cuisine Seasoned Fish Fry Mix: Authentic Coats 5 to 6 lbs see more...

• "They all taste great on meat because it gives the meat a kick." in 1 review
Evan T.
Robertsdale, AL
I like this fish fry, but not for fish. Mix it with a little bit of cornmeal and flour and use it for chicken. It doesn't do as well for fish. I love Tony Chascheres! I use the seasoning for just about everything!
Sylvia R.
Great product!! I Love the this brand. It has an awesome flavor and the crunch on the fish after its fried is totally great. I like to use it on other things like when frying vegetables or making chicken strips. It is not only for fish!!
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
Love this brand. The seasonings are great as well, we use it on everything. But the great crunch on the fish bater is amazing on chicken as well, or add coconut for shrimp.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Love this for Friday fish fries during Lent. Flavorful, not too spicy and has a solid CRUNCH. Great batter, inexpensive and a little goes a looong way.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
I tried this on some fish i was frying but it didn't give me the flavor that i was looking for. Ive made better seasonings myself.
Kathy T.
I don't really care for the flavor of Tony Chachere's seasonings. It's salty to me and the flavor isn't as good as other brands.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I use this brand for a lot of different meat seasonings. I don't fry fish often, but I have tried this one and it was pretty good.
I use this brand a lot, and not just for fish. its great to season different meats with and is close enough to a cajun taste!
Brittany  .
We always use Tony's for frying fish! Several times a year we have a family fish fry and this is our first choice!
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
My father swears by this and he's one of the best cooks I know! He uses it for his fish fry and low country boil!
Shay W.
Is this available outside the south? I'm moving to Michigan in a few months and not sure if i should stock up.
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Is this fish fry as good as the Louisiana brand