BY TONY CHACHERE'S #61 in Spices

Tony Chacheres® The Original Creole Seasoning.

Great on everything!

No MSG. see more...

Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this seasoning! It's perfect wherever you use it! I have tried marinading chicken to grill with this, used it for a quick and easy jambalaya fix and so as breakfast eggs (see photo) and it always come out great!
Katherine H.
Double Spgs, AL
Guys, this stuff is good on everything!! My husband swears by this!! Just be careful not to go too crazy with it or it will be too spicy unless you like that kind of thing!
Maddison C.
This stuff is amazing to use on everything. I season all of my foods with this stuff! I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys flavorful foods. This is my go-to seasoning. It's in my price range as well too.
Sarah B.
This is one thing I always have to have in my kitchen! I put this on just about everything. Fries, Mac and cheese, chicken it goes great on everything I have put it on!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I'm from Louisiana where we know our cajun seasoning!Everyone I know has a can in their pantry!Great blend of spicy that just embodies the flavors of cajun!!LOVE!!This is a staple in our home and goes in everything!! Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
This seasoning is amazing. I use it on everything I cook. It taste great and add the right flavor to anything. I have to keep it stocked up at my house because I use it everyday.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
It is quite spicy, perfect Cajun flavor! I love the flavor, but I do wish it came in a low salt/no salt version. Be aware that if using this to spice a dish, you should cut down (or out altogether) the salt in the recipe. I like it on popcorn, but only homemade, as it adds too much salt to the microwave types.
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
The most versatile seasoning ever. We use it on breakfast, lunch & dinner. We especially love it on eggs in the morning. It also gives fish great flavor. Love it on baked tilapia. It is slightly spicy but not overpowering at all. Perfectly zesty!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
My supervisor as well as many others at work use this a lot on certain dishes and I liked it so much that I decided to buy it for my own home. Works beautifully on beef roasts.
Gabriell L.
Staten island, NY
So, I'm from NYC and one of my best friends lives in Texas and she introduced me to this seasoning. I need to express just how much I love it. You really can put it on "EVERYTHING!" I put it on my scrambled eggs, I put it on tacos. It goes on burgers, macaroni and cheese, anything I want! If you're looking for a good seasoning that is multi-purpose, get your hands on this one!!

back