Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original

Tony Chacheres® The Original Creole Seasoning.

Great on everything!

No MSG.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original!
Diana H.
1,116 reviews
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Diana H.
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect Creole seasoning with all the delicious flavors. I use this on all meats except fish. It's not too salty, it's just right.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Lindsay J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can’t live without this. It has such good spice and flavor. It goes so good on everything, vegetables, stews, gumbo, chicken, rice and beans and the list goes on. We are a repeat customer for sure. And hallelujah , NO MSG!!! Definitely satisfied with this product. #tonychachere
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Orletta R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
What can I say.... I never cook without it... Give anything I’m cooking that great Creole flavor.... It’s a must. Be ware you may sneeze a little when you use but it’s ok, it come with the Territory lol😜I highly recommend this ♥️
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning is so great for a variety of foods. We have used it on Cajun foods (of course), vegetables, meats, and plain rice. It has a taste of it’s own that is just perfect on so many foods.
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Purchased at: Publix
This creole seasoning is my absolutely favorite seasoning. It’s a great all purpose seasoning if you love flavor and spice! If I had to choose only one seasoning to use for the rest of my life, this would be it! This goes perfectly by itself for grilled chicken, makes a great pasta sauce and delicious of potatoes and other veggies. I seriously love this seasoning!
Sheena P.
La Crosse, IN
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Sheena P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This spice is amazing! I use it on everything! Some Cajun spices are too salty but this one is just right
Heather R.
Neodesha, KS
I was introduced to Tony Cachere's by a friend and now I can't live without it. I put it on everything from fried eggs to any type of meat!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning Original uploaded by Ashlie H.
This seasoning is amazing. I use it on everything I cook. It taste great and add the right flavor to anything. I have to keep it stocked up at my house because I use it everyday.
Chelli M.
Burtchville, MI
This has been my go to seasoning for so long. I can remember when my Grandma use to buy this for me and ship it from Louisiana before it was available locally. I literally put this on everything, even a salad. I definetly recommend this brand for the taste alone!
Ja'Necia M.
Dallas, TX
I love the flavoring. Hate that it has the anti caking agent. It's unnecessary chemicals. This seasoning is good on so many things and has a nice spice level.

Looking for your answer?