BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Great on everything! No MSG. Tony Chacheres Lite Seasoning was developed for those who desire to cut down on sodium. It contains all the spices you like in Tony Chacheres world-famous Original Creole Seasoning with less than half the sodium! You owe it to yourself to experience how much it actually enhances the flavor of meats seafood poultry vegetables eggs soups stews and salads even barbecue and French fries. Use it anytime or anywhere on any type of food. 8 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

• What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Riley S.
Hudson, OH
Foodie Expert
This brand of seasonings and spices has always been in my mothers pantry-- and mom knows best!
Carrie C.
I grew up eating this creole seasoning on anything with chicken... lol.. now i use it myself whenever i make chicken and rice.. I'm not a huge fan of spicy stuff but this is perfect!
Jasmine H.
Lancaster, Ca
This seasoning is surprisingly good.you can put it on anything that you're making for a savory flavor.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
Foodie Expert
Great addition to any meal with chicken,pork or even steak!! Adds just enough kick!!
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my go to seasoning for chicken! I love the flavor, it definitely has a kick to it that the whole family loves!
Unique W.
Portland, OR
I love this seasoning. It makes everything taste better. This is the only seasoning i would use.
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
Tony Chachere's is the best seasoning product around and the lite version does not disappoint
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
A must have in my pantry. This can be used in so many dishes and it really gives it a great kick.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
I just recently found this seasoning because I needed it for a recipe. I now use it any time I just wanna spice things up a little bit!
Mollie B.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I first learned on Tony Chachere's from a guy I work with who was frying turkey's for our big Thanksgiving Day feast. It flavored that fried turkey so well I started using it when I would fry chicken but then it because my go-to seasoning. I literally use it on just about everything.
Vanessa S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?