BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Great on everything! No MSG. Tony Chacheres Lite Seasoning was developed for those who desire to cut down on sodium. It contains all the spices you like in Tony Chacheres world-famous Original Creole Seasoning with less than half the sodium! You owe it to yourself to experience how much it actually enhances the flavor of meats seafood poultry vegetables eggs soups stews and salads even barbecue and French fries. Use it anytime or anywhere on any type of food. 8 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

• What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Foodie Expert
Tonya's goes great with everything. Literally. It's one of the main spices I make sure to keep stocked up. :)
Reyna S.
Foodie Expert
All I can say is we keep this stocked in my home. I used this to cook almost everything, from hamburgers to soups. We love this on our eggs, like I said almost everything.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
This is my go to spice. I use it in beans, soups, chili, and chicken dishes. Adds a little kick! try it
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
Foodie Expert
I literally use this on just about everything that I cook. My Dad started using it and now I use it too. It's the perfect blend of spices and works well with all meats and veggies. I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Laura W.
This should be every cook's staple spice. It's so awesome on chicken, veggies and really just about anything. I have even put it in my eggs. It's the perfect thing to spice up your meals.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
Nice spicy flavor, but isn't hot.
Very flavorful & has a nice red color when put on poultry or fish.
Stephanie W.
Cantonment, FL
This seasoning is a must have in my spice cabinet. I love it! Not too much spice, but depending on how much you user it could be very spicery
Vanessa S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?