BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Great on everything! No MSG. Tony Chacheres Lite Seasoning was developed for those who desire to cut down on sodium. It contains all the spices you like in Tony Chacheres world-famous Original Creole Seasoning with less than half the sodium! You owe it to yourself to experience how much it actually enhances the flavor of meats seafood poultry vegetables eggs soups stews and salads even barbecue and French fries. Use it anytime or anywhere on any type of food. 8 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 6 see more...

• What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mollie B.
Raleigh, NC
I first learned on Tony Chachere's from a guy I work with who was frying turkey's for our big Thanksgiving Day feast. It flavored that fried turkey so well I started using it when I would fry chicken but then it because my go-to seasoning. I literally use it on just about everything.
Lana W.
Elmore, AL
I literally use this on just about everything that I cook. My Dad started using it and now I use it too. It's the perfect blend of spices and works well with all meats and veggies. I LOVE THIS STUFF!
Laura W.
This should be every cook's staple spice. It's so awesome on chicken, veggies and really just about anything. I have even put it in my eggs. It's the perfect thing to spice up your meals.
Carrie C.
I grew up eating this creole seasoning on anything with chicken... lol.. now i use it myself whenever i make chicken and rice.. I'm not a huge fan of spicy stuff but this is perfect!
Reyna S.
All I can say is we keep this stocked in my home. I used this to cook almost everything, from hamburgers to soups. We love this on our eggs, like I said almost everything.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
I just recently found this seasoning because I needed it for a recipe. I now use it any time I just wanna spice things up a little bit!
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
This is my go to seasoning for chicken! I love the flavor, it definitely has a kick to it that the whole family loves!
Kelsie M.
West Monroe, LA
Tonya's goes great with everything. Literally. It's one of the main spices I make sure to keep stocked up. :)
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
This is my go to spice. I use it in beans, soups, chili, and chicken dishes. Adds a little kick! try it
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx
A must have in my pantry. This can be used in so many dishes and it really gives it a great kick.
Vanessa S.
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?