Vanessa S.

What's your favorite way to use this creole seasoning?

Sandrine T.
Sandrine T.
2 years, 7 months ago
I have not yet taste it!
jeannie h.
jeannie h.
2 years, 7 months ago
I use this in just about everything! i think my favorite place to use it is in pasta though!
Paula D.
Paula D.
Knoxville, TN
On fried chicken!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
2 years, 7 months ago
My husband uses it with a lot of our grilled veggies & pork chops / chicken . it's great !
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
My favorite is adding it to grilled asparagus!
Unique W.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
2 years, 7 months ago
I love using it on my chicken and shrimp.
malissa k.
malissa k.
Saginaw, MI
2 years, 8 months ago
I use it just about on everything, but my favorite is on chicken or on fried potatoes