BY TONY CHACHERE'S

Tony Chachere's® Creole Dirty Rice Dinner Mix.

Famous creole cuisine.

Microwaveable.

Serving suggestion. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Affordable price. We bought a few boxes of different mixes from this brand. This was my first time using this variety. I'd suggest using ground beef/turkey as the package states; I made this with ingredients on hand (ground breakfast sausage, onion, garlic, tomato, celery, parsley) and it was a little bit saltier than I'd hope- due to the fact I used sausage and veggies in place of 1lb ground beef. Was still really good. The kiddo loved it. And I was able to have it cooked and ready for my significant other within the hour that he let me know he was coming home for lunch. Definitely going to repurchase. Savory, especially with cheese & sour cream on top. Nice to have on hand for a quick meal!
Shyla J.
Of course it's not as good as homemade. But as someone who visits New Orleans often, this is the best dirty rice mix out there. I always get compliments when I have people over and I cook this.
Jamie B.
After spending several years in Louisiana as a military wife, my family and I got hooked on Dirty Rice and Tony's Chachere's seasoning! It goes on the table right with the salt and pepper down there (and hot sauce, of course!) This prepared meal IS very high in sodium, so it is a "special" occasional treat in our house. It is a quick and easy meal to make, just add ground beef and a touch of oil (which I've even skipped on occasion to lighten it up a bit). A comfort meal for us that will always remind us of our days spent with our Army family.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I don't know what it is about this Tony Chachere's box dirty rice but it is so good. it is my husband's favorite. Although it has high sodium content it is a guilty pleasure once in awhile that I just can't pass up.