Tony Chachere's Bold Creole Seasoning 14oz Canister (Pack of 3)

by Tony Chachere's

Tony Chachere's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tony Chachere's Bold Creole Seasoning 14oz Canister (Pack of 3)!
I love this seasoning especially on salmon before I air fry it. I very rarely use salt, but when I would use salt, I like to use this instead. I have tried the original and the More Spice, but I love thing spicy so I go for the "Bold" one. It's not hot at all (for me) but I enjoy the tiny kick it gives my salmon. I already have a backup ready to go. This product has 290mg or 13% of sodium versus my regular salt which has 590mg or 26%.
Baton Rouge , LA
Tony Chachere's Bold Creole Seasoning 14oz Canister (Pack of 3) uploaded by Kat L.
This stuff is amazing!! I add it to everything for the perfect extra kick! Eggs, steamed veggies and with a little Salt, pepper, and garlic powder it's an amazing rub on steaks before they hit the grill!
Purchased at: Walmart
This seasoning is great. It’s strong but not overpowering and it tastes good on just about everything. Good price too