BY TONKA

Tonka is getting back to its roots with the toughest steel mighty dump truck! Built to last and withstand even the toughest tonka kids, this classic mighty dump truck, complete with a moveable bed, is ready to take charge in any construction zone and guaranteed for life! see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
My almost 2 year old son loves this truck! He is into anything with wheels and that he can push along. I previously got a plastic truck for him which quickly broke so I opted for the steel one and it has held up very well! He play rough and it still looks brand new! I have cabinets with glass doors in the living room so this is an outside toy. I just make sure to put it in a deck box or inside to prevent it from getting rained on since I think it will rust if left outside it get wet.
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
I got my three year old son this for his birthday and he loves it so much. I bought mine at Toys R US. It deff met my expectations! If not more. My son loves this toy and plays with it EVERY DAY and it is in good condition still. i would recommend this to other parents
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
This is one of the first toys I purchased for my son. The one he has is an older model and he has had it for 7 years. I purchased it when he was a baby and pulled it out when he was old enough to play with it. This dump truck comes in handy with occupying his time considering he has so much energy.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Midland
This is my sons favorite toy! Its so sturdy and heavy duty and its huge! He can fit all his toys in there and sometimes I catch him sitting in it as well! It comes with warranty which is great!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Waldo, OH
We LOVE this truck. Seriously it's amazing. We've had the older model of this for years and years. Still going strong! We take it camping and it's usually out in the backyard running the gambit with my toddler. I love this thing.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
My kids have this and love it. We let them have noodles and they play with all their tractors with the noodles ☺
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
My nephew loves this truck. it's his mighty machine he can fill the back up with dirt, sand or smaller trucks.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
I bought this for my son when he was first walking. He's 9 years old now and still has this truck. That alone should speak on the high quality. Affordable and obviously long lasting. Would buy again in the future.
Janet O.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
I played with Tonka trucks as a little girl and my son plays with them now! They're are very good quality toys.