TONI&GUY Shine Gloss Serum

Take nautical by storm Ship shape style with TONI&GUY Shine Gloss Serum and navy colour blocking. Get the look.

I Would love to try this product in my curly dry damaged hair! I have heard many good things about this brand! #voxbox
How often and when do you use this serum?
Start your review of TONI&GUY Shine Gloss Serum!
Nida S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such an amazing hair serum, gives sleek and silky look to hairs . Little bit pricey as compared with the other hair serums available and serves the same purpose.
Gina G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
TONI&GUY Shine Gloss Serum uploaded by Gina G.
I got a sample of this in a birchbox. It worked really well on my curls, smoothd out frizz and left it very shiny. I'll be purchasing a full-size bottle...even though the price is a bit high. It's worth the money.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
A little pricey but well worth it. It smooths out my crazy curly frizzy hair & makes it shine so nicely.
laura M.
Denton, TX
My hair smells incredible and a little goes a super long way. I take a tiny bit , warm it through my palms, start at ends and work up staying an inch away from my roots, the last amount I use for fly always. My hair looks shiny and smells like candy.
Remi M.
Staten Island, NY
Great product! It really gets the job done. A little goes a long long way. I def recommenced!
Kelcee P.
Fargo, ND
I use this every time I wash my hair, put it on my ends once they are damp. It makes my hair shine like none other. Everyone needs this in their lives.
Sarah M.
Texas
This shine gloss is perfect for after shampooing to keep your hair from becoming damaged and brittle. It is very light weight, but works like a charm! It adds a ton of moisture and shine to my hair!
Natalie M.
I got a sample of this in my birchbox a while ago. Hadn’t gotten around to trying It until a very frizzy-hair day recently. I have to say this product is AMAZING! It’s light weight and doesn’t make my hair look greasy at all, which is a common issue with my fine hair. It feels great and my hair looks super shiny and healthy.
Milanie L.
I rarely use hair products but since I bleached my hair, went from dark brown hair to blonde... I needed to repair the damage! I tried this and I am so in love with it! This has made my hair so much softer and definitely glossy! I love it!! It makes my hair look like their is no damage after the bleaching I did. Love it!
Jillian H.
Lancaster, PA
My hair gets very frizzy when I straighten it. Before this product I was never able to recreate the smoothness I got from the salon at home. Now it's as simple as1-2 pumps!!