TONI&GUY Shampoo for Fine Hair - 8.45 oz uploaded by Tomara H.TONI&GUY Shampoo for Fine Hair - 8.45 oz uploaded by Tomara H.TONI&GUY Shampoo for Fine Hair - 8.45 oz uploaded by Tomara H.

BY TONI&GUY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fine hair needs gentle cleansing and weightless bounce. This shampoo cleanses and adds body from the root to restore fullness. Use with toni&guy conditioner for fine hair. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Tomara H.
Tomara H.
Lansing, MI
First time trying Tony&Guy products, I absolutely love this Shampoo for Fine Hair. It made my hair super soft, luxurious and full of body, and smell amazing too might I add (haha). I also bought the Sea Salt Textursing Spray that gives a light hold and body at the roots. I style my hair in a wash and go and my hair was very voluminous and body. I also picked up the Volume Plumping Mouse root boosting and I add that with the texturising spray which made me hair super full. My mother said I had a lot of body in my hair. I picked this line up at Target do if you're looking for a light hold but super body in your hair pick this up you will not be disappointed.