BY TONI&GUY

Toni&guy casual sea salt texturising spray helps you create hair full of texture and body with a light hold to achieve a lived-in, beach look. The spray is suitable for all hair types. Spray evenly from root to tip on towel-dried or dry hair and then work through the hair to create tousled waves with natural movement. . The sea salt spray is part of the toni&guy casual collection, which offers styling products that create loose, textured and carefree looks, with a lived-in feeling. Casual hair looks are relaxed but have movement, created but casual, fun and impactful - perfect whether you are hanging out at the local market looking for...

• Would anyone recommend this over John Frieda Sea Salt? Ho...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these products?1 Answers
Jess W.
Alexandria
This spray is amazing if you like going for that beachy "lived-in" style - which is my favorite look. I hate using a ton of product in my hair, so I like that this holds for a long time without my hair feeling heavy and weighed down. I also really like the way it smells, I get compliments on it often. Love it!
Suzette A.
Florida
I have been using Toni&Guy products for about six months now and am very pleased with all of the ones that I've tried. This is one of my favorites along with another but that is a hairspray and this is obviously a sea salt spray. I cannot say enough good things about this spray! The first thing I noticed about it is how amazing it smells!; I would say it definitely has a beachy clean smell to it but I can't exactly describe the notes in it because I do not know them. On days that I am going for a beach wave/tousled look I wash my hair normally and while it's still damp I spray this all over from root to ends and slightly scrunch my hair. I really don't like the feeling of wet hair so I always clip my hair up but love the way it dries and it gives my hair volume too. Anyways, when it is dry I let it down, flip my hair and shake my head a bit and put the pieces where I want them to lay. My hair has a beautiful wave to it that is touchable and not crunchy feeling like some hairstyling products make the hair feel and it's such a beautiful look. If I know I'll be outside I spray down my hair using some hairspray just to have a good protective barrier between my hair and the humidity but otherwise my hair will stay wavy and soft all day. The bottle does say this product creates texture and movement which I agree on both of those claims; often times products will work wonderfully but leave your hair hard and immovable. I have a big habit of flipping my hair back and forth throughout the day and love that I can do that while this product is in my hair without disturbing the look. Another reason I love this product is because I absolutely DO NOT wash my hair everyday; I wash my hair every other day and curly haired girls know-brushes create frizz! I comb through my hair with a comb or my fingers for 2nd day hair and spray this sea salt spray to revamp the wave. I also like braiding my hair after having sprayed it with this spray and letting it do its thing overnight, than the next morning I simply unbraid my hair and it's perfect curls (I am really trying to avoid heat during the summer months.) This is a pretty nice amount of product for about $10-$15 which I wouldn't say is bad. I am a fan of Toni&Guy products and love venturing to other products they carry and trying them also. If you're in the market for a new sea salt spray give this one a shot-it's amazing!
Krista M.
Pembroke, GA
Doesn't really do all that much for my thin hair. It does give slight texture and helps give a little hold if I want to curl. Smells amazing! Not sticky. Not heavy.
Sarah A.
Houston
Hands down, one of my favorite texturizing sprays! It’s lightweight on my hair. My hair doesn’t naturally curl very easily, but this stuff ensures bouncy, beautiful curls. It also smells AMAZING.
Laura M.
Whitehead
I used this product a few years ago when i was trying to not use heat on my hair. It gave a nice result and made my hair look like I’d put some effort into it. I used it everyday for about 6 months and I think it dried out the ends of my hair so I stopped using this product.
I bought it cheap of eBay as someone has used it once.

I would recommend this product but be carefull Incase is drys out to hair. I wouldn’t repurchase this product again.
Amanda H.
This is actually the 2nd bottle of this ive gone through and lm obsessed with it. My boyfriends mom actually got this for me and I never would have tried it if it weren't for her. I have natural thick wavy hair so I will just spray this all over my damp hair. This actually gives my hair that "sea salt" look. It texturizes the hair really well too. Ill use this just to add more body to my hair. Love it.
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I'm the pickiest person when it comes to how my hair feels. I hate feeling any product in it. This texturizing spray delivers! I still have soft touchable hair, but it still achieves the look I'm going for. Don't love the smell, but you can have everything.
Deanna S.
usa
I absolutely love this product. I use it for when I curl my hair to get the beach wave look, but also use it when I straighten my hear to separate the hair, also simply because I live the smell
Lila B.
Elizabethtown , PA
The spray dried out my hair after repetitive use. So the best use would be occasionally. It lasts fairly long and brings nice waves to your hair. It has a nice price for what you get
Loralynn C.
I love this product. I have very thin hair and this spray helps bring it to life. I've never used texturizing spray before purchasing this one but am very glad I did.
Natalie M.
Where can I buy these products?
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
Would anyone recommend this over John Frieda Sea Salt? How is the smell of this product?

Amazon