TONI&GUY Medium Hold Hair Spray - 7.4 oz uploaded by Lori K.

BY TONI&GUY

For classic hold and control with natural movement, body and a touchable finish. Spray evenly over blow-dried hair or to prep hair for an up do, spray onto a brush and work through hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danika L.
I'm pretty impressed with this hairspray. I am always looking for a hairspray that will actually help hold what I've done to my hair without making it stiff. This gets the job done! My curls hold really well while maintaining natural movement. Bonuses: it smells great and has a pretty good price point! I'll definitely be buying again MN
Chic Pretty F.
This is the only hairspray I use since I discovered at Target! Not only does it smell delicious, but it styles my hair without making dirty. The medium hold one is perfect for me! I definitely recommend it! Just be aware that's it's not super cheap!
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hairspray!! it's a bit pricey compared to other brands sold on the store but it has great hold. the smell is very pretty and a little goes a long way!