BY TONI&GUY

Controls frizz and protects against humidity for advanced all-day manageability. Spread a walnut sized amount evenly through damp hair before styling to help banish frizz. see more...

• Freaking awesome I love all toni&guy stuff cause first they all sme...1 Answers
Aramicah J.
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
I used this on a regular basis putting this in my hair every time I washed it. There were times where I would just use it as a moisturizer. The texture is ok. It has a little bit of slip to it, which I like. It smelled really good too. As far as how my hair felt afterwards, I liked it, but it wasn't the best thing I've ever used.
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this product. It's my emergency conditioner when I travel and can't carry my usual conditioner with me. It smells so nice and that smell is not going anywhere for the whole day. It moisturizes the hair very well and doesn't make it heavy or oily. Pricey but really good quality
Linda L.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
I use this on a regular Basis. I try not to use to much. Bc as they say a little can go a long way. I like the way it smells. It works great for me!
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love the conditioner but i don't like such a heavy feel to my hair so I use this on the days I'm going to stay home
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I love all things #toni&guy and besides the shampoo this helps keep my hair soft, moisturized, and no frizz, or fly sways! With a nice crisp not too strong scent, it's an all in one awesome product! @influenster @toni&guy #iloveit
Laura R.
Laura R.
Adrian, MO
All hail this product. For it is the most amazing leave in conditioner ever to be used. It smells so great and feels incredibly soft.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love Toni & Guy Leave In conditioner. It makes my hair so shiny and soft. On the days I use it, I never fail to have someone ask me about my hair or tell me how healthy and pretty it looks!
Dina V.
Dina V.
Swansea, MA
Nice product, doesn't leave my hair heavy and flat like some products. I have curls and this keeps them quenched
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Love this product. Doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy like some leave ins do
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
I first used this product almost a year ago and have fallen in love with it ever since. I really love that it helps with my frizz and helps condition my hair. It is a little pricey for a leave in conditioner but it is so worth it!
Golnoush K.
Golnoush K.
Indianapolis, IN
Freaking awesome I love all toni&guy stuff cause first they all smell absolutely fantastic and I'm specially loving this product cause I felt like my hair was getting a bit unhealthy and dry at the bottom and therefore I bought this product and hell yeah ! it just makes my hair healthier every time I use it after washing my hair. it makes it feel hydrated and also makes it easier to style. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to every woman out there who is struggling with her frizzy hair and just looking for a way to deal with it. well done Toni&Guy ! I love u :)