TONI&GUY Heat Protection Mist - 5.0 oz uploaded by Elorah-Jayne D.TONI&GUY Heat Protection Mist - 5.0 oz uploaded by Ashley D.TONI&GUY Heat Protection Mist - 5.0 oz uploaded by Oneo V.

BY TONI&GUY

Conditions and helps protect hair against damage as you heat style up to 230c for a soft and smooth finish. Spray evenly over towel-dried hair and comb through. Top up in between blow-drying and using straightening irons by spritzing over dry hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I love this heat protecting spray. It smells amazing!! But even better is that its nice and light weight for my fine hair. Almost anything I spray or put in my hair to protect against heat ends up weighing it down. This stuff doesnt do that and my hair looks suppperrr shiny after. TONI&GUY Heat Protection Mist - 5.0 oz
Bethany D.
I am so in love with this heat protectant! I have used a couple different brands, but this on by far is my favorite. It smells amazing, and the bottle is great because you can lock it without having to spray or pump product out which is a Godsend for me because I travel for work A LOT. ON top of it all, it smells AMAZING! Sometimes I spray this in my hair even if I am not straightening just for the smell. YUM
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
I really love this product. The mist is really fine so it can cover all of my hair with just a few sprays. It is very light and smells amazing. I also loved little tab you can push to lock the bottle. I don't have to worry about spills!
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I received this as a sample in my birchbox and immediately fell in love! In the last few months, I've ordered about two more full size bottles since it's become a part of my hair drying routine. This stuff has really helped protect my hair!
Candace W.
Really great heat protectant. I noticed fewer split ends when I used this product after I washed my hair. It also gave a bit of a hold so it kept my hair wavy as it dried. Almost like a light spray gel.
Megan M.
Griffith, IN
Seemed to work well on protecting my hair but hair felt a little coated with product and was a little more susceptible to humidity for some reason. If you're spraying while on a hard floor, watch out, it leaves a coating and gets slippery.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I really like this heat protection spray. The lock part is great. I like the smell of it but if u are smell sentistive then this will not be the product for u
Evelyn R.
I really like this product, I didn't use anything before to protect my hair from the straightener, now I really feel a difference after using this.
Ashley D.
Amazing product! Smells amazing, has a great spray designs that lightly mists the hair, and has made a noticeable difference when I use heat tools!!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Great product. Use it everytime I use my hair straightener. You can lock it so you don't waste any of the product. It smells good and works great.