BY TONI & GUY

Give your hair impressive body and bounce with TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip. Applied at the roots, this whip supports glamorous red carpet styles while maintaining your hair's texture and natural movement. Plus, it helps control pesky flyaways.

TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, 2.82 Ounces
Adds Volume and Body at the Roots

The TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip adds volume and body. It provides light hold that still allows flexible movement. It should be applied to the roots of towel-dried hair before heat styling or diffusing. It can also be applied to dry hair for all-day body without flyaways.

The Glamour Collection from TONI&GUY

The TONI&GUY Glamour collection features products that help you create hair styles with full body, hold, and a dash of glitz. Perfect for achieving head-turning, red carpet style, the Glamour collection includes Volume Pumping Whip and Firm Hold Hairspray.

Three Styling Collections Deliver Versatile Looks to Match Your Wardrobe

TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe features three fabulous fashion-inspired styling collections—Casual, Classic, and Glamour. Whether you're seeking timeless polished waves, pumped-up red carpet volume, or laid-back chic locks, you'll find the right styling products to complete your look.

Cutting-Edge Hair Care Tested on the Catwalk

TONI&GUY has years of experience styling celebrities and top models and creating cutting-edge hair fashion trends. Tested backstage at international fashion shows, TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe's collection of salon-quality hair care and styling products is the perfect way to help you update your look. TONI&GUY understands that when your hair and wardrobe work together, you can fully express your personal style.

What's in the Box

TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, 2.82 Ounces.

TONI&GUY Glamour Volume Plumping Whip At a Glance:
  • Plumping whip adds body and volume
  • Light hold allows natural movement
  • Increases hair's bounce
  • Tames flyaways
  • Part of the TONI&GUY Glamour collection

Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this product, I apply it to my roots, as the instructions state, and I apply curl cream/lotion to the rest of my hair and blow dry my hair with my head flipped over. I end up with a ton of volume and gorgeous waves. It does not have any adverse effect on my waves/curls.
Aimee U.
Cawdor, Nairn
Love this product, definitely adds a lot of volume. I love using it along side mousse to keep the style of my hair in place.
The only downside is that I need to wash my hair every two days rather than every three days, when I use this product
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This product sounds amazing!! How do you use it properly to get the full benefits?)

back