TONI&GUY Forming Spray Gel

DEFINITION TO HOLD AND ENHANCE WAVES AND LAYERS Lightweight formula enhances waves and layers for texture that has flexible hold and natural movement. Spray evenly through damp hair, spritz at the roots for added lift. Blow-dry or let hair dry naturally.

Is this product worth the money? My hair is hard to curl and need a boost!
Start your review of TONI&GUY Forming Spray Gel!
Alyssa T.
I've been using this product for a bit now & it works really well with my straight hair. when I don't know what to do with my hair, I spray my hair gently and put it in a low bun after scrunching my hair with my fingers and it leaves soft, gorgeous beach waves.
Nou L.
Purchased at: Target
I actually just use this as a regular hairspray. Instead of spreading it on my hair directly I spray it on my fingers and then apply wherever I need. The reason I do that is because the nozzle doesn't spray the product in a fine mist.
Laura M.
Didn’t like this product as it dried out my hair. It gave a nice wave and stayed all day. But it smelled funny. I think I used it a few times a week. Does what it says but dries out hair. I used this instead of straightening my hair. I wouldn’t buy again.
Becca H.
Bristol, Bristol
I really wanted to like this - I air dry my hair a lot and wanted a good sea salt spray to encourage my waves. The smell is lovely but it feels sticky on my hands and hair. Sometimes it also makes my hair stiff and crunchy.
Nicoläa G.
Baguio, Benguet
This is a great forming gel because it doesn't give you the sticky feeling that you usually get from regular shaping sprays.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...