BY TONI&GUY

Spray evenly over blow-dried, styled hair or spray before heat styling for longer lasting results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erika V.
I only use hairspray when I curl my hair and I want my curls to last.
This hairspray has a soft scent. It lasts all day and gets the job done. I prefer this over any other hairspray I've used. The bottle is rather tall but it is slim so I can store it better.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
My new favorite hairspray! Doesn't leave a yucky feeling in your hair. Very manageable, still.. And can actually be used very sparingly and still hold up. Even if you brush through your hair afterwards, curls will bounce back.

Also works great for guys hair because my fiancé steals it from me!
I found mine on sale at ulta. Love it.
Oneo V.
Eugene, OR
My fave hair spray of all time and #bestof2015 item! It's very light and leaves my hair so soft and flexible -- you can't even tell that I use hair spray! Plus, the smell is lovely!
Jeana H.
Overall this product has great hold. Typically I use Redken but this product does the trick. just as well. Hold curls all day long and keeps them looking great.
Aimee M.
Gretna, LA
My absolute favorite! By far the cleanest, best smelling, comfy hairspray I have ever used! Isn't sticky and is completely beach wave/ curling wand friendly!
Alexis S.
Youngsville, LA
I love this hairspray. It's perfect for a light non-crunchy hold. It's even good for preventing frizz and flyaways on beachy waves. It also smells great!
Elizabeth P.
Beechwood, Runcorn
This is the only hairspray that keeps my hair in place all day! I have naturally straight hair that I had given up trying to style as curls etc would ever hold, until I found this. It is such a lightweight spray, doesn't leave hair feeling heavy/sticky, smells amazing as well
Sabria B.
London, United Kingdom
Hold curls without making them stiff. Your curls will still have movement, and they last very long. My hair never hold curls for more than like an hour without maximum strength hairspray, but with this holds curls for hours without weighing down my hair too much. Scent is light and fresh, not overwhelming like most hair sprays.
Molly S.
Nottingham
I’m a student.. so I tend to go for cheaper products which is why I haven’t used this much. It’s great! I love it. Long-lasting etc. Just sadly too much for me
Leah B.
Ireland
Favourite hair spray ever! Smells amazing, really long lasting and stays on the hair pretty well!