BY TONI&GUY

This backstage secret weapon absorbs grease and natural oils to refresh hair to add volume for second day freshness. see more...

• I'm not very familiar with these dry shampoos yet but I w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sunny T.
Las Vegas
I’ve used a few different dry shampoos and this is by far my most favorite of them all. You spray it on your hair theirs no white powdery stuff left in your hair. Smells fantastic, has the right amount of texture. I’ve had it on my hair for two days straight and my hair still smells great. Highly recommend
Elizabeth R.
Lititz, PA
Unlike the majority of my friends, I'm a woman who can go up to five days without washing my hair. To combat the greasy residue and oily buildup on my blonde locks, I always turn to TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo. Not only does it get the job done, but it has a refreshing scent to boot. It's a must-buy for any girl-on-the-go!
Daniell S.
I do not like this product at all! It leaves my hair feeling greasy and looking like I have dandruff. It does smell ridiculously good! I prefer bumble and bumble. This makes me feel like I need to wash my hair right away. I bought several bottles on clearance at Target, I won't even give them to friends that is how much I dislike it! 2 stars instead of one for the smell.
Briana D.
It's pretty good, smells amazing and it makes your hair look a lot more voluminous. I have about 3 days without washing my hair and it doesn't help the oil as much as I wished but it's not bad and makes my hair smell nice, I'm not upset
Joy J.
I wish I had time to take long, luxurious baths, followed by a decent makeup application/blowout, after which I'd throw on some cute outfit that my daughter DIDN'T use as a napkin for her perpetually Cheetoh-covered fingers, and meet my girls for drinks (in something other than a juice box/sippy cup) and waste time all willy-nilly as if deadlines & diapers didn't exist...

...INSTEAD, I have a toddler! Yup, the Cheetoh-fingered one, she's mine. And because I'm a single mama to said toddler, I have about 27 seconds to get ready each morning before she roars outta bed & our day begins. Amidst this chaos I need haircare products that do their job + don't break my wallet...so T&G's dry shampoo is a godsend! Keeps me from looking homeless between shampoos (I'm grease-prone...thanks, Mom!), and gives me a few precious extra moments in the morning that I deeeeply covet. I know there's a gazillion dry shampoo options, but you really only need one. Try it, & get some of your morning back!
Loralynn C.
Wasn't all what it's been talked up to being. I've used my bottle 4/5 times and it's already halfway gone. I expected to use it in the morning and it would last all day but my hair becomes oily again by lunch.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
I have tried about 4 different dry shampoo brands at this point - this is by far my favorite. Other brands left my scalp with an uncomfortable feeling whether it was slightly itchy or greesier than before I used it. Toni & Guy dry shampoos have been my favorite they have a light feel to them with a fresh scent. I have dark brown hair and this didn't leave a white or powdery residue look.
Definitely a beach bag essential for me and in my car - I'm always on the go!
Carolyn D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really love this dry shampoo. It smells great and removes the oil from second and third day hair. It doesn't leave behind a white residue. Of all the different brands I've used this is the one I will continue to repurchase. Well not the cheapest it's also not the most expensive. Definitely worth the purchase.
Kat M.
Murrieta, CA
I use this dry shampoo to help keep my 'fro smelling fresh in between shampoos. I normally shampoo my hair every 3-4 days. Since I work out on my lunch break this product is a must have. Dry shampoo that won't leave a dusty white cast on my coily curly hair is extremely hard to find. It smells great, but can be a bit drying so I recommend only spraying the roots if you have curl/coily hair like mine.
Christina D.
Love this dry shampoo! It's perfect for second day or even third day hair between washing! It does leave somewhat of a residue but that's to be expected. Easy to use and I love the scent. I've only used a few different dry shampoos but after trying this one I won't buy any other!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I'm not very familiar with these dry shampoos yet but I want to incorporate them in my routine so my questions are is this a good product to start to get into dry shampoo? What are some tips on applying and other favorites?