BY TONI&GUY

This backstage secret weapon absorbs grease and natural oils to refresh hair to add volume for second day freshness. see more...

• I'm not very familiar with these dry shampoos yet but I want to inc...1 Answers
Joy J.
Joy J.
I wish I had time to take long, luxurious baths, followed by a decent makeup application/blowout, after which I'd throw on some cute outfit that my daughter DIDN'T use as a napkin for her perpetually Cheetoh-covered fingers, and meet my girls for drinks (in something other than a juice box/sippy cup) and waste time all willy-nilly as if deadlines & diapers didn't exist...

...INSTEAD, I have a toddler! Yup, the Cheetoh-fingered one, she's mine. And because I'm a single mama to said toddler, I have about 27 seconds to get ready each morning before she roars outta bed & our day begins. Amidst this chaos I need haircare products that do their job + don't break my wallet...so T&G's dry shampoo is a godsend! Keeps me from looking homeless between shampoos (I'm grease-prone...thanks, Mom!), and gives me a few precious extra moments in the morning that I deeeeply covet. I know there's a gazillion dry shampoo options, but you really only need one. Try it, & get some of your morning back!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
I have tried about 4 different dry shampoo brands at this point - this is by far my favorite. Other brands left my scalp with an uncomfortable feeling whether it was slightly itchy or greesier than before I used it. Toni & Guy dry shampoos have been my favorite they have a light feel to them with a fresh scent. I have dark brown hair and this didn't leave a white or powdery residue look.
Definitely a beach bag essential for me and in my car - I'm always on the go!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Lititz, PA
Review for: TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo - 5.2 oz
Unlike the majority of my friends, I'm a woman who can go up to five days without washing my hair. To combat the greasy residue and oily buildup on my blonde locks, I always turn to TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo. Not only does it get the job done, but it has a refreshing scent to boot. It's a must-buy for any girl-on-the-go!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
I really love this dry shampoo. It smells great and removes the oil from second and third day hair. It doesn't leave behind a white residue. Of all the different brands I've used this is the one I will continue to repurchase. Well not the cheapest it's also not the most expensive. Definitely worth the purchase.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Review for: TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo - 5.2 oz
By far the best dry shampoo I've ever used! I have super oily hair and this dry shampoo adds volume as well as absorbing oil. I use it the day after I shower to get my hair through a few extra days before washing it.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lifesaver! It does a great job of removing oil and leaves my hair feeling actually clean. No white powdery residue either! Fairly inexpensive for the number of uses I've gotten out of it.
Erika M.
Erika M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo not only does it smell incredible, it also leaves behind no residue. It sprays on clear, not white like most dry shampoos.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It has the best scent and goes on clear. I'd recommend it to anyone
Daniell S.
Daniell S.
Review for: TONI&GUY Dry Shampoo - 5.2 oz
I do not like this product at all! It leaves my hair feeling greasy and looking like I have dandruff. It does smell ridiculously good! I prefer bumble and bumble. This makes me feel like I need to wash my hair right away. I bought several bottles on clearance at Target, I won't even give them to friends that is how much I dislike it! 2 stars instead of one for the smell.
Blake S.
Blake S.
I love this dry shampoo. In the mornings when I have 2nd or 3rd day hair I just spray this into the roots and massage it in and I'm good to go. It does leave white speckles in your hair like most dry shampoos do so you don't have to brush your hair out after you spray it in. It's really good if ur in a hurry bc u can just spray and go. Plus it smells AMAZING!!!!
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
I'm not very familiar with these dry shampoos yet but I want to incorporate them in my routine so my questions are is this a good product to start to get into dry shampoo? What are some tips on applying and other favorites?