BY TONI&GUY

Repair And Revitalise Dull Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; To Complete Your Look And Define Your Style, Choose From One Of Our 4 Styling Collections:&Nbsp; Casual, Classic, Glamour And Creative. 1-800-418-3290 Made In Poland see more...

Maggie W.
Cleveland
I've used this shampoo now for two years and I love it! I was looking for a new shampoo to alternate with and this one is perfect.

I color my hair a lot and it was definitely becoming damaged from all the processing and heating, and I feel like this shampoo made a difference. It's very light and doesn't feel like there's any buildup. It also smells AWESOME.

I noticed it also really helped combat my stubborn flyaway hairs I had at my roots from straightening and blowdrying my hair. I used this shampoo for two weeks and it made them virtually disappear.

For a salon brand shampoo, you can't beat this price. $9.99 for a decent sized bottle and it lasts be about 6 months, between alternating with other shampoos. I definitely recommend this to anyone struggling with dry and damaged hair!
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I've used this shampoo for a few weeks now and haven't noticed any significant change to my hair. It cleans well, it has a light scent when washing, but the scent doesn't last at all after rinsing the product out. I have used it both with and without conditioner, and the one benefit is that it still leaves my hair manageable even without conditioner being used afterwards.
wajiha a.
sydney
It has a really good smell that stays in even after you wash it out it lasts very long, it targets dry and damaged ends it is best for oily scalps but it doesn’t matter, I really like this product cause it leaves you with smooth hair you can tell the difference
Hayley D.
Great product!

Really love this product! Works amazingly in combination with the Conditioner for damaged hair. Leaves hair feeling soft and luscious. It has really saved my dry and damaged hair as it nourishes it well without stripping it of its natural oils. 10/10 recommend!!