BY TONI&GUY

Create Texture And Body With Light Hold. Suitable For All Hair Types And Perfect For Achieving A Lived-In, Beach Look. 1-800-418-3290 Made In Germany see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
I love the way this Toni&guy casual sea salt texturing spray makes my hair look. I have some curls but with this I have even more curls. all I do it spray a good bit at the bottom and some at the top of my hair then use my hands to Crunch my hair up a little bit to give it a curl.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Meh. This is just ok for me. I don't like blow drying my hair in the summer so sea salt spray is my bestie. I have used much better and cheaper sea salt sprays. I'd look elsewhere.
Genna S.
Genna S.
Nampa, ID
This is si amazing & my go to when i don't have much time to do my hair. It leaves it light & airy with some style
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This sea salt texturing spray is very nice. If you are looking to add some chunky prices to your hair or are looking to add separation than this should work well for you. It's nice that it has a sold hold and doesn't dry stiffly or rough.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product for when I want to accentuate my naturally wavy hair for that beach wave look. It seems to hold pretty long. The only drawback is that if you are a little heavy-handed it can make your hair feel a little crunchy.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
This is a great product to give you lovely loved in beachy waves. The price point is great for someone trying their hands at beach waves for the first time. It smells really good too, and that's always nice.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
This adds so much texture to my hair. And I love the way it smells! I spritz on my hair after I style it.
Tina J.
Tina J.
Lansdale, PA
Smells good and gives my hair the Beachy look and smell! It's easy to use and works great!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Collingdale , Pa
This is by far my favorite texture spray. I just spray and go. It makes my hair soft at the same time which is rare to fine.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
This spray is one of my favorite ones! Leaves my hair looking effortlessly
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
Do you like the results of this? And does it leave your hair looking like you used a product? I hate when things make your hair look greasy, heavy, or crunchy!