Add a Photo

By TONI&GUY
Create Texture And Body With Light Hold. Suitable For All Hair Types And Perfect For Achieving A Lived-In, Beach Look. 1-800-418-3290 Made In Germany
Photos (3)
Brianna A.
Brianna A.

I love the way this Toni&guy casual sea salt texturing spray makes my hair look. I have some curls but with this I have even more curls. all I do it spray a good bit at the bottom and some at the top of my hair then use my hands to Crunch my hair up a little bit to give it a curl.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV

This sea salt texturing spray is very nice. If you are looking to add some chunky prices to your hair or are looking to add separation than this should work well for you. It's nice that it has a sold hold and doesn't dry stiffly or rough.
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA

Meh. This is just ok for me. I don't like blow drying my hair in the summer so sea salt spray is my bestie. I have used much better and cheaper sea salt sprays. I'd look elsewhere.
Genna S.
Genna S.
Nampa, ID

This is si amazing & my go to when i don't have much time to do my hair. It leaves it light & airy with some style
Tina J.
Tina J.
Lansdale, PA

Smells good and gives my hair the Beachy look and smell! It's easy to use and works great!
Grace E.
Grace E.

I loooooveee this spray! First off, it smells fantastic. It works great. I've gone through two bottles already. I like it better than most sea salt sprays because it doesn't make my hair feel dry at all like most do. It just gives my hair some extra wave.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Collingdale , Pa

This is by far my favorite texture spray. I just spray and go. It makes my hair soft at the same time which is rare to fine.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.

This spray is one of my favorite ones! Leaves my hair looking effortlessly
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Effortlessly wavy hair.

Came back from 3 months at the beach and wanted to keep the beach look. This was perfect !
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ

Do you like the results of this? And does it leave your hair looking like you used a product? I hate when things make your hair look greasy, heavy, or crunchy!

Join Now