TONI&GUY 1'' Curved Plate Straightener uploaded by melinie m.TONI&GUY 1'' Curved Plate Straightener uploaded by Joanne O.

BY TONI&GUY

Express your style from the head down at toni & guy we know that hair is a crucial part of your total look. It's your ultimate fashion accessory. That s why we are proud to present a complete collection of profesional styling tools, all professionally tested and innovatively designed to help you create the look you want to erxpress your personal style. tourmaline ionic technology for long lasting shine and styling versatility 1. 1" curved plates for maximum styling flexibility 2. Heat control dial 3. Reaches up to 410 f 4. Multiple heat settings 5. Instant heat recovery 6. Floating plates clamp... see more...

Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
For the price range, this is a very good quality hair straightener. I have had mine for over four years now and it’s still working perfectly fine. The curved edges make it perfect for curling hair with loose or tight curls, and it straightens hair very well.
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
I bought this hair straightener a couple years ago and I love it. I use it to make curls which works great because the heat goes all around and it can get really hot so be careful :)
Its s great Price and a great product. I got it in white and it looks very stylish. Would definitely recommend this hair straightener.
Holly B.
Would highly recommend these straighteners to anyone, had them since Christmas last year and nothing. Has gone wrong with them, they head up quick and make your hair look smooth and shiny
Caron W.
The only straightner i use. Goes up to 230 degrees and leaves my hair pin straight. It does not burn my hair and helps keep my hair cinditioned. Only need to straighten my hair once a week. This is absolutely amazing as i have extremely curly hair. Absolutely recommend this straightener
Mtetwa M.
Toni & Guy curved plate straightener is a hit level controllable tool that is supper grate for not burning and damaging your hair, it is also great for African hair as it has the perfect hit to straighten hair as it helps avoid using relaxer creams which damage scalp and hair.
Ece Y.
Doncaster
Not very good and damages your hair! My hair thinned out after a few times of use I don’t recommend it requires you to go over strands a lot of times which breaks and damages your hair. I brought it and was very disappointed.
Cait B.
Norfolk, Norwich
I find the Toni&Guy straighteners to be brilliant at doing their job and I also prefer to curl my hair with these rather than curling irons just because it’s much easier and gives a more natural wavier curl , definitely recommend these !
Dulcie B.
Stafford
Amazing straighteners, get incredibly hot and keep my untameable hair straight for hours. Highly recommend as they also look really nice and are affordable. My go to item to style my hair on a daily basis.
Amy H.
Amazing product - heats up fast and allows you to get the job done fast. Looks amazing - no frizz and no curls left. Leaves hair looking smooth and sleek. Would recommend
melinie m.
Durban
I really like this alot because it straightens my hair but I can also use it to curl my hair and it beats any curler I have tried so I really recommend this