TONI&GUY 1-1/4'' Curling Iron uploaded by Asti G.

BY TONI&GUY

Express your style from the head down at toni & guy we know that hair is a crucial part of your total look. It's your ultimate fashion accessory. That s why we are proud to present a complete collection of profesional styling tools, all professionally tested and innovatively designed to help you create the look you want to erxpress your personal style. tourmaline ceramic technology for smooth, long lasting curls instantly 1. 1-1/4" barrel creates large curls, waves, and volume 2. Heat setting up to 400 f 3. Led temperature display and controls for precise settings 4. Auto shut off 5.... see more...

Natali S.
Austin, TX
I have a hard time finding good hair curlers that either don't break down after a couple of weeks or heat up so incredibly that they end up burning my hair. But the Tony and Guy curling iron is perfect! It has lasted me a long time, it doesn't burn my hair off, and my curls last so much longer!
Ashleigh B.
This curling iron is so easy to use styles my hair well and only need a bit of other product to set this look and stays in for most of the night, this product is a little expensive but it is worth it