BY TONIC SHAMPOO

A daily, stimulating cleanser. This shampoo is formulated with tea tree oil and peppermint extracts to soothe the scalp, balance oil, stimulate circulation, leave the scalp tingling, and hair soft and shiny. For best results, follow with Tonic Lotion. see more...

Amanda M.
Reno, NV
I love all Bumble and Bumble products they always do wonders for the hair! I especially love this one because it truly makes your hair so soft and shiny! Plus I love the way it smells!
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
I love to have a unisex shampoo in my shower, because my husband is always stealing my products! Bumble is always my go-to and I love the tea tree in this one!
Sarah C.
Fontana , CA
Love the smell of thw product its has an excellent smell plus it leave your hair beautiful and healty.
Hannah W.
Bryan, TX
Bumble and bumble is the best. This shampoo is awesome my hair is thick and this feel so nice. Also love that my BF can use it too when he is over!
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Great brand that you can trust! I would highly recommend bumble and bumble products! Good shampoo!