BeautyHairHair ProductsTONI&GUY
Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml)

Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml)

Revitalise your hair with the Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask a nourishing hair mask that works to enhance softness and shine. Deeply conditioning the formula penetrates into the hair fibre to repair deep down strengthening every strand for more resilient locks. Hair will be left feeling healthy with a new lease of life. - K.N.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml)!
How would you rate this product?
AZSA D.
Broome
Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml) uploaded by AZSA D.
Now as you can see I’ve doubled up on this one because this is definitely one of my most favourite hair masks!! I usually use this before bed or before I’m going to an event! This product is definitely a 10/10 for me 🥰
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
This is a pretty good mask. It’s rich and very hydrating. My hair wasn’t really damaged when I used it, so I don’t know about the repairing benefits, but my hair was pretty dry and it does nourish hair and makes it soft and shiny. It has a nice scent as well.
Annabelle B.
I do enjoy this mask, I’m not sure how great it is for your hair. But it wasn’t a bad price and made my hair feel soft and clean. I have fine blonde hair I’m not sure how it works on other hair types, it did feel like my hair was hydrated after.
lauren F.
sydney
i didn’t really take notes on when i used it but it definitely wasn’t a big difference, the scent was an ok scent not the best
Mollie M.
This mask smells amazing! Leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft. A little goes a long way and this is an affordable price however I’m not sure if it’s exactly done anything for my hair other than making it a bit softer
Sara S.
Greater Manchester
Best mask used so far on the hair. Easy to apply. Leaves hair feeling so smooth and lovely. Also this product also smells nice too.

Looking for your answer?