Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml) uploaded by Cerys D.Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml) uploaded by Jessica C.Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml) uploaded by Natalie B.

BY TONI & GUY #80 in Hair Masks

Revitalise your hair with the Toni & Guy Reconstruction Mask a nourishing hair mask that works to enhance softness and shine. Deeply conditioning the formula penetrates into the hair fibre to repair deep down strengthening every strand for more resilient locks. Hair will be left feeling healthy with a new lease of life. - K.N. see more...

Nataliia B.
Nutritious and restorative hair mask - I'm happy with it for 100! Thick as butter, economical, very nutritious, it has become a worthy alternative to Macadamia! Hair after application of a mask excellent or different - additional shine, smoothness, pleasant density of hair, my dry ends of hair become more elastic and decent on a kind. At the same time, there is no effect of weighting or rapid hair contamination, which is very important. In general, the mask is one of the best hair remedies that have been tried lately, that's nothing to say, super-win in filling is personal for me!
Kat E.
Hereford
I loveee this so much. It is literally one of my favourite things. I have quite dry curly hair, I used this in hope that it might be able to do some repair. Even after the first time using it my hair felt so much stronger. I just spread it through my hair - particularly the ends - leave it on for 10 minutes, so whilst I wash etc and then wash it out. My hair literally feels great and has never looked better!
Cerys D.
swansea
It's Friday and I've decided to have a pamper night to myself and I love this mask along with the Aussie 3 miracle oil😍 I am a keen fiddler when it comes to changing my hair colour and being as dark as possible I've damaged it through bleach and heat, well these two products have saved my hair a lot it's now back to its healthy shiny selfToni & Guy Reconstruction Mask (200ml)💃🏻
Rebecca A.
Wiltshire , Swindon
Love to treat my hair once a week using this reconstruction mask, it is nice and thick to coat every strand of hair. I like to leave it in for 15 minutes and it leave my hair feeling silky smooth and has the most incredible shine!
Hiba M.
I have been dying my hair for a while and it became very brittle and dry. Every time I use this product it looks much healthier and feels smoother smells so good .
excellent conditioner !
Monisha G.
Bangalore
A good product for damaged hair. On regular use we see difference in hair texture. Does not help with frizzy hair.