Toni & Guy Professional 1" Curling Iron

BY TONI&GUY

Tourmaline, ceramic technology for smooth, long lasting curls instantly / Heat setting up to 400 f / LED Display / Dual Voltage / Auto Shut Off

Toni & Guy Professional 1" Curling Iron
Morgan O.
Orange , CA
Love this iron! Was super affordable from target. It’s one of my favorite curlers. Doesn’t pull my hair. I can wrap my hair around the whole barrel for looser curls or curl in the clamp either way, i end up loving my hair always!
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely love this curling iron. Found out about Hot Tools brand because that's what my hair stylist uses at the salon. When I wanted something simple, easy to use to have at home I knew this brand would be perfect. It gets super hot so it'll curl my relatively thick hair and it'll stay for hours.
Erica S.
LOVE this curling iron!! It's such a great size, and purple is my favorite color. I only curl my hair once in a blue moon because I already have curly hair, but this iron never leaves me frizzy or overly dehydrated. As far as I'm concerned, I'll never need another curling iron!
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
I love a natural curl and a messy beach wave ! This curling iron is affordable and it will last a lifetime. I have thick straight hair and I've never had to ho over the same strand of hair more than once. Would buy again !
Brittany G.
Brighton, MA
I think the one I have has a bigger barrel but I really like this wand. It works great and is super easy to use
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing value! Not the highest heat but works amazingly well for the price!