Toni & Guy Professional 1

Toni & Guy Professional 1" Curling Iron

BY TONI&GUY

Tourmaline, ceramic technology for smooth, long lasting curls instantly / Heat setting up to 400 f / LED Display / Dual Voltage / Auto Shut Off

Toni & Guy Professional 1
Toni & Guy Professional 1" Curling Iron
Cara M.
Hawthorne , NJ
Absolutely love this curling iron. Found out about Hot Tools brand because that's what my hair stylist uses at the salon. When I wanted something simple, easy to use to have at home I knew this brand would be perfect. It gets super hot so it'll curl my relatively thick hair and it'll stay for hours.
Erica S.
LOVE this curling iron!! It's such a great size, and purple is my favorite color. I only curl my hair once in a blue moon because I already have curly hair, but this iron never leaves me frizzy or overly dehydrated. As far as I'm concerned, I'll never need another curling iron!
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I think the one I have has a bigger barrel but I really like this wand. It works great and is super easy to use
Melissa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love a natural curl and a messy beach wave ! This curling iron is affordable and it will last a lifetime. I have thick straight hair and I've never had to ho over the same strand of hair more than once. Would buy again !
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Amazing value! Not the highest heat but works amazingly well for the price!