Toni & Guy Prep Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Michelle W.

BY TONI & GUY

Fight frizzies and protect your hair from humidity with TONI&GUY Prep Leave In Conditioner. A walnut-size amount of this conditioner helps banish frizz and conditions hair all day long for soft, manageable locks.

TONI&GUY Prep Leave In Conditioner, 3.38 Fluid Ounces
Leave-in Conditioner for Frizz Control

Ideal for those hot, sticky days, TONI&GUY Prep Leave In Conditioner protects your hair against humidity and helps keep frizz at bay for all-day manageability. To use, dispense a walnut-size amount into your hand and spread evenly through damp hair before styling.

Simple Prep Before Styling

Use the TONI&GUY Prep collection before you begin styling your hair to help you achieve the look you want. The collection, which includes Heat Protection Mist, Volume Plumping Mousse, and Leave In Conditioner, protects and primes hair to give you a proper style foundation.

Cutting-Edge Hair Care Tested on the Catwalk

TONI&GUY has years of experience styling celebrities and top models and creating cutting-edge hair fashion trends. Tested backstage at international fashion shows, TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe's collection of salon-quality hair care and styling products is the perfect way to help you update your look. TONI&GUY understands that when your hair and wardrobe work together, you can fully express your personal style.

What's in the Box

TONI&GUY Prep Leave In Conditioner, 3.38 Fluid Ounces.

TONI&GUY Prep Leave In Conditioner At a Glance:
  • Leave-in conditioner helps fight frizz
  • Protects against humidity
  • Keeps hair soft and manageable all day long
  • Spread through damp hair before styling
  • Part of the TONI&GUY Prep collection

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I absolutely love this product. I go through leave in products like crazy and this is the best one I've found in a while. It's very moisturizing. It's a little on the expensive side for how much you get in the bottle, but that's my only complaint!
Courtney M.
Review for: Toni & Guy Leave-in conditioner, Prep 3.38 Fl oz, Leave In more...
This smells incredible! My sister is a hair dresser and swears by this to make sure the ends of her hair are left soft and mosturised! I would say it’s definitely for troubled / dry / damaged hair! A little goes a long way so lasts ages!!
Amber D.
United Kingdom
This product is amazing!!! It keeps your hair feeling hydrated and looking silky and soft. The shine it gives off on your hair is gorgeous!! It protects your hair from heat damage and keeps your ends feeling smooth, not dry and rough.
Kelsey A.
Elsecar
This product is amazing!! It leaves your hair silky and makes it hold curl so much easier. It keeps your hair hydrated and repairs any damage made, keeps it looking shiny. So I’m definitely satisfied with this product, thanks Toni and Guy!!
Toni H.
My hair is regularly abused due to being coloured, however this makes it look and feel fabulous. A little goes a very long way. One downside, it makes the time it take to dry my hair 3 times as long.
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
I love everything about this product! I only use an almond sized amount and it leaves my hair soft and manageable. My hair is wavy, thick and has been bleached and dyed, but this makes it feel as soft as when I was a child. I've had my bottle for about a year and I'm only now running out, so it lasts for a long time.
Kylie M.
Harlow essex
Review for: Leave In more...
Love this product, makes my hair softer, less frizzy and a lot more manageable! I have curly, fizzy hair.