Toni & Guy Label.m Sea Salt Spray 6.76 oz Hair Spray uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY TONI & GUY

Beachy texture meets urban chic in this professional formula that creates covetable tousled styles with an edgy matte finish. Containing the innovative Enviroshield Complex label.m Sea Salt Spray protects hair against heat styling and UV rays. label.m Sea Salt Spray has been developed for professional stylists under the creative eye of a dynamic international artistic team led by Toni & Sacha Mascolo whose expertise in creating innovative hair formulations (backed by education) is where fashion meets iconic styling with transcultural appeal. Directions of use: Spray into damp hair for a thicker matt effect. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
This is my favorite sea salt spray. It has a light, pleasant scent; it also holds all day/night. I purchased this from my hair stylist to style my "lobo" with. Will purchase again.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
My favorite Sea salt spray (I have tried soooo many). I can't even completely describe what makes it so great except that it just feels so much lighter and less sticky! Leaves my curls feeling really light and bouncy. I love the way it applies--less of a pump spray and more like a traditional hair spray. Such an awesome product! And the smell is great.
Catherine B.
Galesburg
Made my hair so curly. Did exactly what I wanted. I recommend it to anyone. I bought it at my local Walgreens. I will continue to buy this product myself.
Norhan A.
I like it as it style my hair as i want easily after I apply it on my hair, it is a little expensive but it worth it.
Shannon M.
Orton Goldhay , Peterborough
This gives me lots of texture which is good. Especially when I have beachy waves. It doesn’t smell bad and doesn’t leave a waxy feeling which some sprays go. It wasn’t expensive and I would buy it again.
Annabel R.
Leeds
I love to use this as a quick fix if i’m in a rush and want to leave my hair looking nice without using any heat. Spraying it on damp hair and combing it through gives me really nice “beach waves”, I tend to use this more on holiday or in the summer.
Charlotte H.
England
This texturising spray has a really nice smell, however I feel like it does make my hair feel very dry or sticky, even when I have only used a tiny amount of the product it always makes my hair feel horrible
Rory M.
Stoke-on-Trent
It was ok but I felt like it absorbed all the moisture out of my hair and dried it out a bit x. TONI&GUY Sea Salt Texturising Spray
Paige M.
Bill Quay, Gateshead
Very effective! Definitely gives your hair the sea salt vibe whilst also looking natural! Would 100% buy this product again.
naema c.
newcastle upon tyne
really like this, doesn’t leave hair crunchy or greasy, nice scent, gives really nice waves