BY TONI&GUY

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Offers morning after refresh with a matt finish and revives hair from root to tip. Achieve a beachy look reminiscent of those long summer days in the sun. Add texture to the lengths, this is the perfect tool to create a playful and effortless style with an urban edge. Size: 5.2oz. Gender: Female. see more...

• I saw this at Target the other day and opened it up and l...2 Answers
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I bought this from target and mainly bought based on the scent. Smells fresh and clean, little residue, however for the price it’s really nothing special in comparison to other drugstore brands like dove or treseme. I can go an extra two days without washing my hair when I add this into my roots and spray lightly through out.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I love this dry shampoo with its morning after refreshing spray it finishes with a nice Matt look! I could never go more than day without a spray. The awesome thins is that if you put too many products in your hair, it looks greasy, but Toni and guy fixed that. Buy buy, no go buy this now!!
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I'm recalling loving this! It's the best of both worlds because it's a dry shampoo but it's also texturizing. Amen! Having short hair, a product like this is amazing. The smell alone makes me excited to use this! I love how it leaves my hair feeling touchable after. I will buy again and again!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dry shampoos and was excited to try this one when my mom bought it for me. It has such a great scent to it. It sprays evenly through the hair and nicely distributes through the hair with either your fingers or a brush. Never leaves any white dullness behind.
Chaya B.
This is the most amazing dry shampoo there is. It work wonders on my hair. Leaves it feeling so great and looking gorgeous. This product not only works well but it smells heavenly as well. Absolutely loving it!
Natalie M.
I love this dry shampoo. It does it's job quite well. I really appreciate the fact that it does not leave a white cast on your hair, like other dry shampoos. And I absolutely love the scent. I don't know how to explain what it smells like, but it leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean. And the scent lingers in your hair all day, I love that. I am between this one and batiste. And honestly, I am quite torn between the two because the pros for toni & guy are all really good cons. But, the only thing that batiste has over this one is that the matte effect on your hair lasts longer. And by longer, I mean that you can sleep on it and the next entire day you don't need any touch ups. Whereas with toni&guy, it does last all day, but not really over night.
Angelia E.
Skiatook, OK
This dry shampoo is my current hair obsession! The scent is fresh and clean; not musty, like some dry shampoos tend to be. I have black hair, and this product doesn't leave a whitish cast on my hair like others that I've tried. The amount of texture/grit it provides is perfect for my angled bob hairstyle. I have recommended it to all of my friends!
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite dry shampoo currently. I have used almost the whole bottle. I'm constantly picking this up for a quick touch up whether its in the morning or half way through the day. Gives my hair great volume. The smell I could go without. It's a nice smell, but reminds me a bit of old lady perfume.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really love the smell of this dry shampoo, it's strong, but it's one I can stand. Unfortunately I don't find it does all that great with my hair. It makes it more stiff and doesn't keep it fresh looking throughout the entire day.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love dry shampoo in this one works very well is a little bit crazy but it works really good on my hair I have dry hair so it wasn't over trying
Vanessa P.
Henderson, NV
I saw this at Target the other day and opened it up and loved loved loved the smell, which I feel is hard to find in a dry shampoo. I also really loved the matte packaging of the bottle. I couldn't bring myself to pay about 12 dollars or so for a bottle as I usually go with the cheaper Batiste. Is it worth it ladies? I would appreciate any feedback! Xo!