Personal Caretweezer guru
Tongue Scraper - Professional Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner by - No Mold Buildup - Perfect Tool for Oral Hygiene - Eliminate Bad Breath with Your Very Own Tongue Sweeper Today

by tweezer guru

THE BEST SMILE JUST BECAME AFFORDABLE – Buy this tongue scraper along with our Simply Naz Dental Tools Kit for the ultimate RADIANT SMILE package! . FRESH BREATH DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP – The best bad breath eliminator on the market. This is a must-have tool in your treatment of halitosis. DESIGNED FOR A LIFETIME OF DAILY USE – Meticulously crafted with stainless steel, this structurally solid oral health care tool will ensure your wellness for years to come. No plastic tongue scrapers can come close to the durability of our metal tongue scraper. Say goodbye to the mold accumulating on your plastic tongue scrapers! . IDEAL FOR EVERYONE – A necessary health tool for kids and adults, and even your pets! Cleaning the tongue of your dogs and cats has just become easier. A MUST-HAVE ITEM FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD – You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. Make an investment in your oral health TODAY! .

THE BEST SMILE JUST BECAME AFFORDABLE – Buy this tongue scraper along with our Simply Naz Dental Tools Kit for the ultimate RADIANT SMILE package!; FRESH BREATH DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP – The best bad breath eliminator on the market. This is a must-have tool in your treatment of halitosis.; DESIGNED FOR A LIFETIME OF DAILY USE – Meticulously crafted with stainless steel, this structurally solid oral health care tool will ensure your wellness for years to come. No plastic tongue scrapers can come close to the durability of our metal tongue scraper. Say goodbye to the mold accumulating on your plastic tongue scrapers!; IDEAL FOR EVERYONE – A necessary health tool for kids and adults, and even your pets! Cleaning the tongue of your dogs and cats has just become easier.; A MUST-HAVE ITEM FOR EVERY HOUSEHOLD – You’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. Make an investment in your oral health TODAY!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tongue Scraper - Professional Stainless Steel Tongue Cleaner by Tweezer Guru - No Mold Buildup - Perfect Tool for Oral Hygiene - Eliminate Bad Breath with Your Very Own Tongue Sweeper Today!
Mahj C.
Vacaville, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Do you sometimes feel like your breath doesn't smell right even after brushing and rinsing with mouth wash. Well remember there's another member in your mouth that we sometimes forget to clean. And that my friend is our tongue. Clean someone remembered and invented this bad boy..
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love taking care of my oral health! Therefore having a clean tongue will decrease of me having halitosis! It removes every plaque and every bacteria that lives on my tongue! It is not heavy and easy to use.
Holly W.
Frankfort, IN
Obsessed with this tongue scraper. I won’t go into detail, but it’s awesome! I use it daily!
Kaylee H.
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
These may gross people out but they actually help keep a healthier mouth and fresher breath. Use the tongue scraper to get the nasty germs out and to steer clear of halitosis! I Recommend to all!

Looking for your answer?