Tones Tone's Spices Red Pepper Crushed (13.5 oz) uploaded by Denisse G.

BY TONES

Tone's Crushed Red Pepper - 13.5 oz. shaker. Economy size / Great Value. Packaged in a clear recyclable plastic bottle. Tone's Crushed Red Pepper can best be described as hot, red pepper flakes.. Use in Italian, Asian and Mexican dishes.. Try it... see more...

• What is you absolute favorite spices from this brand? 9 Answers
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I got this because I love crushed red pepper on my pizza and pasta. They are the right amount of hot and flavor. They are easy to add to recipes without worrying they will be too hot and spicy. A little goes a long way and one of my favorite brands for crushed pepper.
Ashley M.
Spicy food is a staple in house. Pasta, chicken, fish, steak and veggies...everything gets some sort of spice and it is usually done with these red pepper flakes. Spicy and delicious.
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
I use these peppers ­čî a lot in my cooking ­čŹ│ they are a wonderful kicker to your food not to mild and not to hot as you can judge the hotness yourself as the it gives a wonderful flavor to your food I would highly recommend these peppers ­čîÂ.
MacKenzie B.
Love. Love. Love. What do i put on every food, ever? Definitely red pepper flakes. Tones is an awesome company based only 20 min from my house so its cool to know that it's made close to home. Great product. Highly recommended.
Kacie L.
I love spicy food, so I literally put red pepper flakes on almost everything I cook besides baking and pastries. I'm not sure if this is the exact brand I use, but the one I got was from Wal-Mart at a good price. I just buy the large container and refill my smaller shaker when I run out.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I use Tone's Crushed Red Pepper On many of my dishes. I use them on top of pizza, in my chili's, and in homemade soups. They put a little bit of splce into your favorite foods. I highly recommend this brand.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
I always have crushed red pepper in the pantry. It's great on spaghetti, sauces, marinades and tons more. My husband and I use it a few times a week. It's good quality, you can find it anywhere. I recommend!
Amy M.
This is the crushed pepper I buy every time (which doesn't have to be often because this container lasts me a while)
It stays fresh and flavor stays strong ! It's my favorite
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
If you're a professional chef or just a home cook, these spices are great to keep on hand. I buy mine from Costco, and I never have to worry about running out.
Gina M.
Kissimmee, FL
My neighbors actually gave me this to try I really liked it it's very good on pizza if you like spicy seasonings then you should definitely give this a try
Reylynna N.
What is you absolute favorite spices from this brand?