BY TONES #84 in Salt

This all natural sea salt is made from evaporated and purified sea water. see more...

• I know this is meant for cooking, but has anyway tried Sea Salt f...3 Answers
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Sea salt just tastes so much better than pre-ground salt, though it's not best for everything. The big packs are available at my local SAMs club at a great value and the container is so easy to use while cooking.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
I use this brand of spice with all my cooking. I think sea salt is so much healthier for families. I don't my kids to have health problems so I'm trying to find better ways too cook
kelsey r.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love the taste of sea salt!! i always have some in my grinder at home and use it all the time in my cooking.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I've been using this sea salt for years! Great taste, value, and I love that it comes in a larger bottle!
Carolyn D.
I love this sea salt and the fact that it comes in this large container. Such a great brand.
Jen A.
Love the taste. Sea salt is way more healthier than regular salt. Tastes best with fries!
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I use sea salt for different plates. Great taste, value & affordable price. Recommend it
I only use sea salt because it's so much healthier for you and has a better taste!
Adiamily R.
Fall River, MA
I know this is meant for cooking, but has anyway tried Sea Salt for a do it yourself face toner? i have read some articles and some people say it works amazing for oily-acne prone skin and was just curious.