Tone® Sweet Renewal™ Limited Edition Vanilla Bean & Almond Milk Body Wash 18 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by christina s.

BY TONE

How sweet it is...to pamper your winter skin. Experience the fabulously indulgent feeling of silky, smooth skin-especially during those oh-so-dry winter days. One shower with Tone® Sweet Renewal™ Body Wash, and you'll be embraced by its decadent lather, with almond milk to help soothe and moisturize. It's a beautiful way to treat your skin to a little luxury--so you can out-sparkle the snow. see more...

• "This body wash is amazingly moisturizing and smells like angels from heaven. Men with be running after you daily with this magical scent on your body. This leaves you feeling clean and goddess-like. But overall the smell is amazing and you should try it just for that lol. " in 7 reviews
  • "Love this scent! So soothing! Great product! Great for dry sensitive skin! Just apply after shower and you're good to go!" in 7 reviews
KIERSTEN W.
Buchanan, GA
Only body wash that don't aggravate my sensitive skin everything else creates bumps but not this this smells good too even my mom uses this stuff and I didn't know till the other day lol so let's just say tone is our forever body wash brand
Sarah M.
I love the Tone body washes ! They were my favorite before I developed eczema . They always left my skin so soft and smooth ! This one was just average to me. It smelt like any other vanilla scented product on the market
Kamri P.
Houston
Purchased at: Target
I like it for the scent really it feels good on my skin. I’m not sure about all ingredients in the soap though the packaging is nice and it is easy to squeeze out the product for wash.
Ebony W.
I’ve been using this stuff for years! It makes my skin feeling soft and I always get compliments about this stuff. No matter what scent you get it’s worth every penny.
Tiffany R.
Prattville, AL
The Tone Vanila bean & Almond milk body wash is definitely not my favorite. I'm not a fan of the scent and it honestly made me a bit nauseous. The upside is that it's gentle on the skin and seemed to provide lasting moisture to my skin. However, I would not repurchase this particular scent again, personally.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
This stuff smells so good! It also left my skin feeling softer and less dry but it doesn't make a lot of suds so I feel like I used more than I would have with other body washes. Walmart has a huge selection of Tone body washes and there's always coupons.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
this stuff is AMAZING! It smells incredible, so you AND your bathroom will smell incredible! And, it gets you clean without drying out your skin! I've searched high and low for a body wash that actually makes me FEEL clean, but doersnt leave my skin as scaly as a snake shedding skin! I LOVE Tone products, because they are good quality, and they are CHEAP!!!!!
Michelle W.
This smells yummy and is creamy and moisturizing. Because of this it doesn't dry my skin out like some body washes can. The scent doesn't linger too long after a shower but it makes for a nice experience while getting clean. Sometimes it's nice that it doesn't linger though especially if I shower in the morning and put perfume on next I wouldn't want a strong wash competing against my perfume.
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
I absolutely love vanilla bean ANYTHING, and I love using the brand tone! It smells so delicious, and it feels like a dream. It is affordable, and I always like the packaging that the brand uses...very appealing to my eyes! I would definitely buy again, and I am looking forward to trying different scents in tone's body wash line!
April W.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this body wash. The smell was the first thing I loved and after trying the product I love how soft it makes my skin. Price wise it's a great deal, I like to buy mine at Walmart if not on sale other places. Walmart has a good price on this product. I would recommend this and even if you don't like this sent then there is others to pick from..