Tone Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash 18oz uploaded by Jherica F.Tone Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash 18oz uploaded by NaTasha H.

BY TONE

You're one smooth operator. Especially when you wrap your skin in the creamy, dreamy lather of Tone Soothing Body Wash. With soothing oatmeal and moisturizing shea butter, it's the secret formula for smooth, oh-so-touchable skin. Now that's what we call a smooth move. see more...

• I wonder which tone has the best benefits? ?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Great to wash my son with, very light fragrance & super moisturizing for his sensitive skin even if used daily ! Will definitely purchase again " in 16 reviews
  • "I love these Tone body washes! They all smell SO GOOD and are fairly moisturizing. These are very budget friendly. You really don't need to use a lot of the product - a little goes a long way. I've seen these products in many different stores - Walmart, Walgreens, Target, etc. I have repurchased multiple times." in 16 reviews
  • "Excellent feel for people with dry skin and eczema concerns. This is another favorite of my daughter AND myself. " in 9 reviews
  • "Great for keeping your skin soft while in the winter, smells great too and won't dry your skin " in 3 reviews
  • "this is a great product that works really well and give you a even tone and smells great i recommend this to everyone" in 2 reviews
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This soothing care body wash is my go to brand, especially when my skin is dryer during the winter months. The oatmeal and Shea butter is very moisturizing for me; oatmeal is a very soothing ingredient in body wash because it helps calm the itch of dry skin. This brand is a great drugstore option and it does come in several different scents if you're not interested in this particular one. It's very reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it 😊❤️
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
I always buy this brand, it leaves my and my families skin feeling and looking soft beingost of us have sensitive skin this works amazing. The price is about 3 at Walmart
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
I completely forgot about how much I love this product until it popped up! It smells amazing and feels amazing. It's not too heavy and doesn't leave much of a residue. I will definitely be making my way to the store to repurchase it!
Jessie B.
Franklin, KY
I love this stuff! It feels really smooth on your skin & lathers up wonderfully. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling super soft. Plus it works wonders for shaving!
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
I've never had any product with tone. I prefer the body washes when I'm traveling and the bar soap for baths at home. I like all the scents I have tried but of course I love the oatmeal and Shea Butter, I mean who wouldn't. It's just something about thosending two items that would have me purchase almost anything. The soap smells good and leaves my body feeling smooth and refreshed.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
This is my absolute go-to when it comes to body wash. I picked it up on a whim and I am so happy I did so. The scent is fantastic, it just smells "clean". It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling fantastic! I use it with my loofah every night in the shower. I will be so upset if Tone ever decides to do away with this product.
Breana T.
I love the smell and I love the way it makes my skin feel. However I can not use it anymore because for some reason it started breaking me out on my chest. Which was weird because I used it for like 2 months prior to the break outs happening. Overall I would definitely recommend it because I have sensitive skin anyways.
Tiffany P.
My daughter has eczema and I bought this for her to use as I have researched and read that oatmeal has soothing qualities especially for eczema suffers. It worked wonders. I noticed that she did not itch as bad after using this combined with the prescriptions from her pediatrician. The scent is nice so anyone can use it and benefit from it. I will definitely purchase again.
Kindall K.
Edmond, OK
First of all, love the way this stuff smells. One of the better smelling body washes out there. Love the way I smell after using it. But it doesn't do much for my dry skin at all. I wanted to like this stuff, but I like to get as must moisture from my body wash as possible and this just doesn't cut it.
Lauren F.
Josephine , TX
Smooth skin and it smells wonderful! I have sensitive skin and most scents will irritate me, however, this one does not bother me! It is reasonably priced and I use it every time I shower! My husband loves the smell and how soft my skin is after a shower. All in all a great buy.
TA'JUANA P.
Compton, CA
I wonder which tone has the best benefits? ?