BY TONE

Tone Soap Bar: 6 bars 4.25 oz each For naturally smooth skin Contains Cocoa Butter see more...

Lex T.
I love love love Tone!!! It has a great smell and a variety of different scents. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Smells okay. But dries my skin out extremely bad. I do not suggest. I love the tone body wash but this bar soap was a fail.
Celine P.
Always has been a reliable soap it gets the job done and smells very good. Cleans really well is a strong soap
Zainab H.
Pittsburgh, PA
It gets the job done. It’s somewhat smooth, but makes your skin squeaky clean, which I personally don’t like
Lis D.
Delano , CA
The tone bar soaps are great for traveling for shower or to wash your dirty hands. The smell it's amazing
Jackie P.
I love this soap. Very rich and creamy. I have used it for years. Wonderful after a day in the sun.
Kaitlynn J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tone soap smells so good. It always leaves your skin smooth and soft. I use it everyday!
Shelby R.
Philadelphia, MS
The tone soap bar works great. Makes the skin feel clean and smells amazing.