BY TONE

Tone Soap Bar: 6 bars 4.25 oz each For naturally smooth skin Contains Cocoa Butter see more...

Candace S.
Barnet, VT
I love this soap. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It's also a decent price. I got everyone in my house to start using it. Bought a couple bars and left them in the closet. Next thing I know they're all gone and everyone was asking me to buy more. I am also allergic to everything, but not this stuff.
Kaitlynn J.
Tone soap smells so good. It always leaves your skin smooth and soft. I use it everyday!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Tone soap is so soft and they have so many different scents! The cocoa butter is such a relaxing smell and stays with me for awhile. Love it!
Bita M.
Omg let me tell you why I love to use these soaps. They smell wonderful and almost remind me of my childhood when my mom used to make me take those long relaxing baths over the weekends. Lol. Seriously guys, it's amazing. Try it out.
Lex T.
I love love love Tone!!! It has a great smell and a variety of different scents. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Shelby R.
Enterprise , MS
The tone soap bar works great. Makes the skin feel clean and smells amazing.
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
Great soap! Not only smells amazing, but it leaves your skin moisturized and soft. This has been a favorite of mine for a long time now.
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Smells okay. But dries my skin out extremely bad. I do not suggest. I love the tone body wash but this bar soap was a fail.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
The tone bar soaps are great for traveling for shower or to wash your dirty hands. The smell it's amazing
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I love the smell of Tone Soap. I have used this product for a long time. It is very good for your skin and makes it feel soft and smooth. I use it twice daily. It last all day long. I would never think of changing brands. I would highly recommend this product.