BY TONE

Tone Soap Bar: 6 bars 4.25 oz each For naturally smooth skin Contains Cocoa Butter see more...

Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
I love the feel of Tone soap on my skin. It has a great fragrance also. It is very moisturizing and is goes on my skin smoothly and leaves my skin feeling for soft. The smell of the coca butter is very relaxing. This is a favorite of mine and I recommend you purchase it!!!!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I love the smell of Tone Soap. I have used this product for a long time. It is very good for your skin and makes it feel soft and smooth. I use it twice daily. It last all day long. I would never think of changing brands. I would highly recommend this product.
Mz T.
Mz T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this soap! It smells so good. I remember my mom buying this when I was a little girl. Now it's become a household staple for my family. It's very moisturizing and did I mention it smell sooo good! Lol
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Lincolnton, NC
Smells okay. But dries my skin out extremely bad. I do not suggest. I love the tone body wash but this bar soap was a fail.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Enterprise , MS
The tone soap bar works great. Makes the skin feel clean and smells amazing.
Lex T.
Lex T.
I love love love Tone!!! It has a great smell and a variety of different scents. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
Bita M.
Bita M.
Omg let me tell you why I love to use these soaps. They smell wonderful and almost remind me of my childhood when my mom used to make me take those long relaxing baths over the weekends. Lol. Seriously guys, it's amazing. Try it out.
Lis D.
Lis D.
Delano, CA
The tone bar soaps are great for traveling for shower or to wash your dirty hands. The smell it's amazing
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Tone soap is so soft and they have so many different scents! The cocoa butter is such a relaxing smell and stays with me for awhile. Love it!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet , VT
I love this soap. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It's also a decent price. I got everyone in my house to start using it. Bought a couple bars and left them in the closet. Next thing I know they're all gone and everyone was asking me to buy more. I am also allergic to everything, but not this stuff.