BY TONE

Tone® Radiant Glow Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom Illuminating Body Wash.

New! see more...

Tone Radiant Glow Illuminating Body Wash Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom
  • "This stuff smells amazing! It is incredibly moisturizing. I love that's it's affordable and easily accessible. I have already used 3 bottles." in 4 reviews
  • "I am literally in love with this body wash it smells good and leaves me smelling great I really recommend people getting this body wash" in 3 reviews
  • "I've been using it every day for the past 2 weeks and I'm not impressed." in 1 review
  • "Not to mention it's pretty cheap." in 1 review
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
I have two different Tone body washes and I love them. This one lathers well and you don't have to use a ton to feel clean. I prefer to use it with a loofah, but it works fine with a washcloth or just your hands as well. The packaging is waterproof and sturdy enough to survive falls, and the scent is nice but doesn't linger strongly. Would recommend.
Sanjana N.
Loved the smell and how it made my skin feel. I've comparatively dry skin and the tone body wash didn't leave it feeling drier or tight. It is thick and lathers well and hence you dont need to use a lot of it. I received this free in a sample box and couldn't be more excited!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
so probably my fave thing in the world right now... smells amazing and the diamond dust is enough to make u feel like royalty. my mother in law got it for me for christmas in a box set and OMG thank you! i can soak in a tub all day if its full of bubbles made from this body wash (i have a jet filled tub)
totes reccomend
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Love ❤️ this body wash!!! The scent is smells sooo good. My skin is soooo soft after every use. I been using Tone body wash since I was in high school & haven’t stop since. I love it💜💜
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Currently using this body wash and my skin feels AMAZING. Super soft skin. And it smells phenomenal. I don't notice anything particularly illuminating to it, just some sparkles in the body wash itself . But like I said my skin is super super soft with this and it's very inexpensive and i smell so so nice Everytime I use it.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
I giving this a single star because while I do feel clean while using it. The scent is gone almost immediately, and there is no "radiant glow" to be seen. As well as the fact that since using it I have been breaking out worse on my face because it leaves a greasy residue
Allison S.
I love the smell of this body wash and would recommend it. It gets the job done and leaves my skin looking and smelling good. It was relatively cheap, and I got it from Kroger but have seen it elsewhere too.
Zee C.
This product is grate!This product smells really good.I would definitely recommend this product to other people.This product smoothly glides across my skin!This product is definitely affordable it is a cool product
Cierra J.
This is my all time favorite body wash. The fragrance is amazing. I love it so much. I wish it was a perfume and a lotion. It’s the best smelling body wash to me!
Azami I.
California
I love this body wash and I'm sticking with it! I wash my body with this all the time. Well worth the price for such a good products. You smell great coming out of the shower and not glittery.  I use this every single day in the shower and highly recommend.  Tone Radiant Glow Illuminating Body Wash Diamond Dust & Lotus Blossom .

Amazon